• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Azalea Shoots, Carnations&Bells FOR Blue&Purple Roses, Blue Violets&Blue Hydrangeas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaie

hella cute queer kid
Bells
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (13) +
Azalea Shoots, Carnations&Bells FOR Blue&Purple Roses, Blue Violets&Blue Hydrangeas!

Hello! I'm looking to trade my azalea shoots and carnations for blue and purple roses, blue violets and blue hydrangeas! However, I only want to trade my azalea shoots for hydrangea starts and not flowers. I'm also looking to buy with bells, name your price! What I have is listed below:

- White Azalea Shoots [18]
- Pink Azalea Shoots [7]
- Holly Shoot [1]
- Sweet Olive Shoot [1]

- Red Carnations [11]
- Pink Carnations [29]
- White Carnations [37]
- Bells

BOLD = Only trading for blue hydrangea shoots

Looking For:
- Blue Hydrangea Shoots
- Blue Roses