Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can I have the gallant statue robust statue, 2 throwing beans, newspaper hat, 7/11, and the zodiac animal set? 75 tbt I think
if you will be around later this evening I can get to your order then. my son is here and I won't be able to do much untill after he goes to bed. I understand if you can't wait but I will vm you when i am ready, probably around 830 PM. So sorry for this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I purchase the Valiant Statue and the Neutral Painting please?
sorry closing for now will be back about 830 PM

if you will be around later this evening I can get to your order then. my son is here and I won't be able to do much untill after he goes to bed. I understand if you can't wait but I will vm you when i am ready, probably around 830 PM. So sorry for this.

Thats perfectly fine! Thank you :D I'll set an alarm for it!

open for a little bit
On a side note someone reported me saying i use powersaves because of how many sets I have, I want to clear the record right now I DO NOT use it. I have screen shots and people have come to my town to see just how many sets and dlc's I have. I also have 5 towns and have stockpiled all of these 10 fold. So before assuming that I am cheating check your facts first.
Sorry but really ticked me off when all I have done is to help people and then this happens. Yes i was offering infinite fruit baskets and i had one wallpaper and floor that was GIVEN to me that was from such a device but that doesn't mean I have one.
Just want to clear the air. I was only in the wrong by offering it and i had said that if it wasn't allowed then I would substitute with IGB.
SO please be mindful before you accuse someone. Find out the facts first.

Good luck roll, turkey, veggie basket, afternoon tea set, Pumpkin pie, the weeding day set, and the bug set? That would be 65 right?

Good luck roll, turkey, veggie basket, afternoon tea set, Pumpkin pie, the weeding day set, and the bug set? That would be 65 right?
yes give me a min as I am just finshing up a trade please add this FC:4382-2511-6319
I will add you right now. it will take about 2 minutes to get everything as some things are on different alts but I will be with you in 10 minutes or less.

yes give me a min as I am just finshing up a trade please add this FC:4382-2511-6319
I will add you right now. it will take about 2 minutes to get everything as some things are on different alts but I will be with you in 10 minutes or less.

Okay! Thanks so much! Just tell me when youre ready and i will send the tbt and open the gate :)

Could I get the kitchen island, berliner, the box of chocolates, the weeding day set, and the bug set? I showed those sets to my sister after I bought them from you earlier and she wanted them too ^_^ That would be 55tbt right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back