AW2, which is your favorite kind of war?

All-out war is the best. Timed is OK, too. Timed forces you to strategize the most out of the choices, so that is also fun.

Hey, if AWDS has WiFi, maybe I could play against you and lose!

I like all-out-war. You don't then have to worry about time and you can produce all 50 units.

If t has wi fi i will definetly lose to all of you. i still would like to play it though.

PIKMIN042 said:
All-out war is the best. Timed is OK, too. Timed forces you to strategize the most out of the choices, so that is also fun.

Hey, if AWDS has WiFi, maybe I could play against you and lose!
Well, I'm not sure you would lose, because I usually need to retry most campaign mode mission about three or more times. But, despite the six star difficulty of Sinking Feeling, I beat it with only one or two retries. I know I'm getting better, but I tend to move without too much thought of the enemies position compared to mine. That's why cannons and minicannons are such pains for me. I am good, but there's probably a lot of people who can beat me. I'm probably above the average player, but, if so, not by much. I'm...well, you get the point.

BASTOISE99 said:
If youjust came here and saw this poll, i would choose all out war. Maybe thats whathe did.
Hmm, maybe.

Or, we're just jokin' around...

Back