• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying authentic art!

tabris

Bells
Feedback
100% (28) +
hi! i want to work on my neglected art selection at my museum, as well as complete a town initiative to get those coveted MEOW coupons... just let me know what you have, i most likely don't have it. particularly looking for the statues.

thx!

TBT. Not sure what it'd be worth though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ****, just realized that I have to wait til tomorrow to get it -_- He was in my town and offering that item. I don't Time Travel, so can you trade tomorrow?

i could shoot 2 TBT your way? not sure either haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh ****, just realized that I have to wait til tomorrow to get it -_- He was in my town and offering that item. I don't Time Travel, so can you trade tomorrow?

just noticed this! yeah, i'll be available after 5pm EST ^_^ unless it's really slow at work and i can play earlier... lol

Oh, a villager just pinged me and sold me a genuine serene painting if you need that too.

holy crap sorry i was going off the other people buying art for 10-15 tbt...still new here trying to figure it all out

holy crap sorry i was going off the other people buying art for 10-15 tbt...still new here trying to figure it all out

no worries! maybe it was the rarity of the pieces they were selling, the statues are harder to find i think? anyway, i'd still like to buy it off you if possible haha

I have flowery painting and... serene painting? I have two lol I can hand them over for free.

Not sure which ones you still need, but I have Wild painting, Robust statue, Perfect painting, Scary painting, Proper painting, Graceful painting, Moody painting and a Mystic statue

Back