• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction Auction/trade Chief the cranky wolf is moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuranbo

Seashore Crossing
Bells
Feedback
100% (134) +
Hey guys so Chief is moving out naturally and is in boxes. :)

Im looking for offers on nook mile tickets and cardboard box variations besides peach. I’m not sure how much the nook mile tickets go for, I guess buyout would be around 30 tickets? Please let me know if this is fair or not, I’d really appreciate it!
Auction ends at 12pm~1pm est. (about 3 hrs from time of this edit) Please be able to pick him up before or around that time!

Last edited:
I think based on the popularity chart, he’d be around 10NMT once converted from TBT, but it’s a seller’s market, I’m happy to offer 20 for him. Let me know!

I think based on the popularity chart, he’d be around 10NMT once converted from TBT, but it’s a seller’s market, I’m happy to offer 20 for him. Let me know!

Oh thanks for letting me know! :) If you don’t mind me asking, where can I find the chart? Im often cycling through villagers and that’d be extremely helpful to know for future reference!

Oh thanks for letting me know! :) If you don’t mind me asking, where can I find the chart? Im often cycling through villagers and that’d be extremely helpful to know for future reference!

http://https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?482515-Villager-Popularity-Guide-for-Animal-Crossing-New-Horizons Here you go, I think he’s in Tier 2, and the current exchange rate is about 200 TBT = 8 NMT for reference, not sure about in game bells, I don’t trade in those (otherwise I’d end up rich just for trading stuff and I like to earn my own bells!). So 20 NMT is about 500 TBT which isn’t bad for a Tier 2 but I understand if you can get a better offer! :) When does the auction finish (in hours)? Sorry, I’m terrible at time zones!!

Last edited:
Okay awesome, I’ll need to build a plot if I win but other than that I’m ready! I hope he comes to my island :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back