• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Lubbock is a historical town at the North-West side of Texas, known for it's tumbleweed sanctuaries, and lush agriculture. Upon your dive into town, you will have noticed the wild herd of windmills, being run by the wind. We are very proud of many things here, including our blue laws, prohibition, college life, and barely-minimum-wage.

I hate this place.

Windmills? OH You mean the endless sea of blinky red lights that I'm not saying were aliens, but were aliens on the drive up?

No man, all I saw was a billion red lights blinking in unison and was literally confused about what I was seeing over the so called hills (LOL those were like small bumps in the land) and was like "what the hell is this!?" and when I reached them I was still confused.

#forevertheredseaofblinkylights

Windmills? OH You mean the endless sea of blinky red lights that I'm not saying were aliens, but were aliens on the drive up?

No man, all I saw was a billion red lights blinking in unison and was literally confused about what I was seeing over the so called hills (LOL those were like small bumps in the land) and was like "what the hell is this!?" and when I reached them I was still confused.

#forevertheredseaofblinkylights

You should see one knocked over. I'm not even kidding they're enormous.

You should see one knocked over. I'm not even kidding they're enormous.

You mean the red blinky light beasts can be defeated in battle?

tumblr_lvcmjjYYfB1qbunx5.gif

Video game that I own? First thought that came to my head...

Steel-Diver_N3DS_US_ESRB.jpg

**** that game.

Can't believe I paid $40 for that on launch day, what a scam.
I got it for 2.00 at a promotion at Gamestop XD

Will the pokeball and candies be returning? If so will the candys have unlimited stock?

Will the pokeball and candies be returning? If so will the candys have unlimited stock?

wrong thread and they wont say if they are coming back or not as it will affect the market prices. Just wait and see when the bell tree direct comes out.

Are you guys make ur collectibles like that on purpose? Gallows is red, Thunder is green and Zr's is orange.

It wasn't coordinated at least.

Guess I need to make more green collectibles.

Back