• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

She'll have to come down here anyway, we'll see if it times out. I'd be happy to welcome you both if we can!

We're looking at less than a month. ;)

Also I need to talk to you about possibly paying you to come up here because jesus christ the cost of a uhaul

Is this all of the mods' favorite Youtube video?

I'm partial to Twisted.

Last edited:
Skype me tonight and we'll work out the details :'D

I'll see if I can. I'm still waiting for AARON TO GET BACK TO ME. And my internet was cut so I'm stuck on this stupid effing public wifi that's half a meg. (seriously are we in the stone age)

I'll see if I can. I'm still waiting for AARON TO GET BACK TO ME. And my internet was cut so I'm stuck on this stupid effing public wifi that's half a meg. (seriously are we in the stone age)

OMG. I would die. D:. Maybe we can just text chat.

How much do you guys practice your non shop-restocking skills?

Do any of you play Minecraft cuz I wanna play with you

have you ever wondered what it would be like to drink milk straight from the cow?
please don't remove this, I need serious answers and help

have you ever wondered what it would be like to drink milk straight from the cow?

Warm and grassy I would imagine. Though I don't recommend drinking milk straight from a cow without the owner's consent, as most farmers own guns and can shoot you if you are on their property.

That has actually never crossed my mind. Some people like that fresh squeezed milk but I imagine it's warm and tastes nothing like you find in the market.

If I posted that I will buy a villager from an auction and I saw the person give her to someone else who bought her after I did, what should I do?

[SUP]Can[SUP]the[SUP]staff[SUP]see[SUP]this[SUP]post[SUB]?[SUB]If[SUB]not[SUB]then[SUB]I[SUB]must[SUB]have[SUB]broken[SUB]you.[/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUB][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP][/SUP]

I can see it

Last edited by a moderator:
Back