• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Can someone pleeeassee answer my question, is my signature too big and could I add a spoiler at the bottom?

Can someone pleeeassee answer my question, is my signature too big and could I add a spoiler at the bottom?
Your signature is within guidelines, unfortunately no you cannot add a spoiler though. It adds too many pixels in height and will put you way over again.

Why was my thread moved? http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...mill-each-up-to-7mill-for-event-pokemon/page9

It was in Re-Tail section for a few months and suddenly I noticed it is in Nintendo section. There are many other buying/selling pokemon with in game bells in the Re Tail section as well as buying with TBT in the market place section. I even asked a moderator before I opened my thread a few months back and they said Re Tail would be most appropriate because I am using in game currency, thank you for any insight.

do u think im hot

Your avatar? Kinda :)

If you guys need any upgrades to the forums I might be able to help. say hello to Vaati forums!
tree-spring2.jpg
I didnt change the name becuase I dont know the font you guys use

Last edited:
How can I change the title of my threads without having a mod do it? (Sorry if this sounds stupid :/).

How can I change the title of my threads without having a mod do it? (Sorry if this sounds stupid :/).

Go to the first post of your thread, click Edit Post, then Click Go Advanced, then you can edit it at the top.

Are we aloud to Sell/Auction Steam codes for TBT on the TBT Trading Forums??

Last edited:
Are we aloud to Sell/Auction Steam codes for TBT on the TBT Trading Forums??

I have been, but I've already asked this question here. The response I got was they will have to discuss it and to be patient whilst they do so.

I have been, but I've already asked this question here. The response I got was they will have to discuss it and to be patient whilst they do so.

Ah, thank you Adol! :p,
Sorry for re-asking a question!

Back