• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

No problem, I've gone ahead and deleted the rating, just let me know if you need anything else.

Will TBT ever support HTML? or even HTML in the signature? >_<

Will TBT ever support HTML? or even HTML in the signature? >_<

No. It can be exploited far too easily and is a security risk to the forum and its users.

If there's a specific HTML tag you would like to use feel free to let us know and we can consider turning it into BBCode.

Last edited:
No. It can be exploited far too easily and is a security risk to the forum and its users.

If there's a specific HTML tag you would like to use feel free to let us know and we can consider turning it into BBCode.

I actually wanted to put a signature like that:
Code:
<iframe name="signature" SRC="LINKOFSIGNATURE" scrolling="no" height="200" width="450" FRAMEBORDER="no"></iframe>

The LINKOFSIGNATURE would be the link of a signature that I've made through HTML, CSS and some Javascript. :B
I'm not sure whether you could convert the HTML code i've provided into BBcode.

Last edited:
It is that someone who was ban from TBT or maybe they have quit and want their account remove have their post/thread/username totally gone from the forum? I am trying to look for someone's name I thought they might have change a new name, but those who have name changed still have their old post+old username exist but the person I try to find were totally gone, erase o.o Nothing particular just want to see if this person still in the forum lol.

And whoever want to go inactive can have their account temporarily close down and leave in inactive mode?

And another question, why some username in brown? o.o like A little to brown and not black?

means theyre banned/unverified iirc

That is what they want you to think...

I got this from my anonymous source...
Anonymous said:
Brown names are given to those who have escaped the reach of The Bell Tree ghosts. The fact that there's not very many brown names indicates that it's very difficult to escape.

People don't realize that red and blue names are possessed by these ghosts to scare the mortals into their trap.

Last edited:
Stupid question, but how do you transwer your eggs to bells? I know it says in the thread but it just brings me to my currency page when I click my eggs x_x

Stupid question, but how do you transwer your eggs to bells? I know it says in the thread but it just brings me to my currency page when I click my eggs x_x

I not sure if this is how it works but you can try clicking on the egg currency (below your avatar) and when it appear the small box, type in 2 on the left box and click it, should be able to transfer that 2 eggs to 20 tbt~ 10 tbt for each egg~

I have over a dozen spare Steam Keys.

Is the staff here opposed to me selling/trading them in the Marketplace?
A user here brought up that allegedly it is against Humble Bundle's (I got most of the keys from Humble Bundle) ToS to redistribute keys obtained from them in any way....BUT! They also give out gift links for all their bundles.

I'd rather someone use them than them go to waste, because I already have all the games.

Further discussion on this:

I offer an analogy.
You go into a store and buy a TV
You go into the same store and buy a couch, it comes with the same TV you bought as an added bonus!
The store tells you that you can't give away that TV, even though it's legitimately yours.

Also, in this example; say if a shop was in fact doing a promotion where you got a free TV and was helping charity at the same time. It's still your TV once you've bought the 'bundle', you can go home and give it to your friend. The shop's goals or motives don't change the items being sold (and you giving away the TV doesn't hurt the shop in any way either).

As soon as it becomes a physical item we see how ridiculous the concept is, but for some people as soon as it becomes digital it's somehow 'different'.

Humble Bundle is nothing more than a distributor with no power to tell us how to use products--which they have no copyrights on--that we bought from them.

Also, this legality of not redistributing keys and whatnot applies to all these Pokemon X/Y Download Codes we've seen lately....no one's complained about those, and they are the exact same thing!

There's even a Goat Simulator Steam Key Auction going on right now, located here.! That game is in the Humble Store, and also available at Greenmangaming.com.

Also looking for thoughts and opinions on this. I bought all of these keys, supporting Humble Bundle/Or whatever Bundle site I got them from, the indie devs who make the games, and the charities they take up. In fact I buy nearly every bundle, for more than the average/beat the average consistently. What I do with my individual keys has no effect on them whatsoever. I gain no profit (real profit, as in $$$) and my unused keys go to someone who will use them. What's the problem?

Enclosed it in a spoiler. WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

Question Bump.
Day 2, 5 staff replies after my original post XD

EDIT: cant get rid of the 2nd spoiler >.>;;

Last edited:
Enclosed it in a spoiler. WARNING: WALL OF TEXT

Question Bump.
Day 2, 5 staff replies after my original post XD

EDIT: cant get rid of the 2nd spoiler >.>;;

If you can just wait, Thunder said that we are going to discuss it. It won't be an immediate answer.

When people accept your friend request, is there a setting where you get a pm saying so?
I like to know I have friends

Back