• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Ask Questions about New Leaf here! (Read first before creating a thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnips will rot, turnip prices will be random, you will not be able to buy turnips from Joan till a week of no Time Traveling passes, villagers will call you Time Traveler and the town will be a mess unless you have the Beautiful Town Ordinance.

If you want to prevent all of this, change the date & time of the 3DS instead of the game, that way you will be out of trouble.

What's the best way to get rid of villagers you don't like? I hate Quillson and no one wants him and have tried almost everything from hitting him with the net to digging a trench around his house to simply ignoring him but nothing seems to work.

There is no way to 'Make' a villager move.
They have to choose to move out on their own.
Though I have heard tons of rumors on 'Forcing A Village To Move' if you care to hear them.

Rumors below

1. Net hitting
2. Mean letters with Trash attached
3. Push them into pitholes
4. Refuse to do errands for them

FYI: None of those worked for me! Not now, not in past AC games, and they probably won't work in future AC games either.

I honestly find that the best way to make a villager want to move is to become their good friend. No, it doesn't make sense, and no, it can't be verified, but it just seems like whenever a villager gets to be really friendly with my mayor, they decide to take off. And it's been this way for me since the Gamecube.

I have a question :)

I have the physical copy of the game and want now also the digital version of the game. Is this possible on the same 3DS? :3

Hope someone can help me ^-^

I have a question :)

I have the physical copy of the game and want now also the digital version of the game. Is this possible on the same 3DS? :3

Hope someone can help me ^-^
Yes it is but if you want to visit your digital town with your physical town you need a seperate 3ds

The official site does not list Weeding Day/Grass Day on their calendar of events. Does this mean it is only available in a Japanese game? In that case, how can topiaries be unlocked in a non-Japanese game, or are they not available as PWPs at all? :confused:

The official site does not list Weeding Day/Grass Day on their calendar of events. Does this mean it is only available in a Japanese game? In that case, how can topiaries be unlocked in a non-Japanese game, or are they not available as PWPs at all? :confused:
Hiya, CC. According to thonky.com and the (admittedly kinda inaccurate) Prima official guidebook, each region has its own Weeding Day, with North America's being the last Friday in April, Korea's being on March 2, and so on.

Hiya, CC. According to thonky.com and the (admittedly kinda inaccurate) Prima official guidebook, each region has its own Weeding Day, with North America's being the last Friday in April, Korea's being on March 2, and so on.

Thank you, Hirisa! When I looked at the official calendar of events, I didn't check April. I can be very silly like that. :blush:

Do villagers donate to PWPs? Or do I have to do it all?

They do donate sometimes if you wait long enough. But it's seriously drops in a bucket compared to the ocean of what a PWP costs. You're better off just paying for the whole thing up front if you can.

Do villagers donate to PWPs? Or do I have to do it all?

The villagers do donate to the public works, but very, very little. You'll find yourself funding 99% of it; or recruiting bell-rich friends from other villagers to come and visit you with donations.

My town tree won't grow, whats going on?

It's based on both the amount of hours you've played and how many days you've played. It could be that you haven't reached the next requirement yet.
From bidoofcrossing:
So, in order for your tree to grow, you need to play the game for a certain amount of days and hours. These are the times needed to allow your tree to reach the next stage:
- starting tree
- 5 days and 5 hours
- 20 days and 20 hours
- 50 days and 50 hours
- 100 days and 100 hours
- 180 days and 180 hours
- 300 days and 300 hours
- 500 days and 500 hours (fully grown)

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to do the following customization on teddy bears. An example with a custom design is shown in the below link, but I've also seen shirt designs being used.

http://henehoed.tumblr.com/post/43454862522/source-b-being-able-to-customize-teddy-bears-in

I've tried bringing it to Cyrus with a shirt and I've tried fiddling around with the bear at home, but I can't figure out how to do this!
If anyone knows what to do or has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to do the following customization on teddy bears. An example with a custom design is shown in the below link, but I've also seen shirt designs being used.

http://henehoed.tumblr.com/post/43454862522/source-b-being-able-to-customize-teddy-bears-in

I've tried bringing it to Cyrus with a shirt and I've tried fiddling around with the bear at home, but I can't figure out how to do this!
If anyone knows what to do or has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!

It's possibly because this item doesn't allow for shirts, only patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back