• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

AMA Ask Me[ri] Anything!

Have you decorated for the holidays yet? 🎄🥰
My family's definitely gotten some of the decorating done! We always mean to get started at the very beginning of December, and then suddenly the month is halfway over... 😅 We've got the tree up, and I think it's about two-thirds of the way done decoration-wise—hopefully it'll be complete tomorrow, or maybe even later this evening. And while we haven't put these up yet, we did get the outdoor lights out of storage today too!

Favorite school subject?
Probably literature! I can't say there's a lot of classic literature/assigned reading I was a big fan of personally, but I do enjoy reading in general. It also came a lot more naturally to me than, say, math. ^^;

Who are the characters in your profile picture and signature? Did you draw them or is it a fictional series that I don't know about?

Who are the characters in your profile picture and signature? Did you draw them or is it a fictional series that I don't know about?
I'd love if my artistic abilities were on this level ahahaha, but it's all official art from the otome visual novel series Code: Realize! ^^ It's the heroine, Cardia, and one of my two favorites of series' love interests, Arsène Lupin! My other favorite is Victor Frankenstein, who's also included on my profile!

Do you like to make gifts, or draw them??
I do both sometimes, so I'd say it probably depends on my mood and the preferences of the receiver. I can take a while to complete drawings sometimes as well though, so if I'm trying to cover gifts for a lot of people, like around the holidays, then I'll probably go with baking or making bracelets/ornaments/etc.

Probably literature! I can't say there's a lot of classic literature/assigned reading I was a big fan of personally, but I do enjoy reading in general. It also came a lot more naturally to me than, say, math. ^^;
Noice. I kinda like literature when I can read it at my own time. Im currently reading Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. Any classic literture that you enjoyed?

Noice. I kinda like literature when I can read it at my own time. Im currently reading Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. Any classic literture that you enjoyed?
Yeah, it's much more fun when you can set your own pace! I can breeze through a novel in a day with the right motivation, but when I had to read x amount by a certain time, I tended to slog through. 😅 Let me see... it's been a while, but one that really stands out in my memory is The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood. The details of it are a little fuzzy to me now, but I remember being really invested and having a lot of fun reading it. Even if the ending was kinda 💔

What are you doing besides hanging around on the forum?
Just having a nice, easy morning for the most part! c: I made some breakfast, had my morning snuggle with one of my cats, and got the mail in from yesterday. (And since a fanbook I'd ordered had come in, I took the time to flip through that too, hehe.) I'm about to go get started on some housework too.

Hello, I come bearing some questions:
  1. Favorite moment during Camp Bell Tree?
  2. What game already released that you haven't played/owned would you want to play?
  3. What upcoming game are you looking forward to playing the most?
  4. What game would you most want to see be remade?
  5. Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Hello, I come bearing some questions:

1. Favorite moment during Camp Bell Tree?
Heya! There were a ton of good moments and it's hard to choose—but I think I'd have to go with the time the Dino Plush got held ransom against the mods, when Wildlife #2 had driven us to our wit's end. 😭 Mick's art in response was seriously funny ajfkdlsgkf

2. What game already released that you haven't played/owned would you want to play?

Dragon Quest Heroes! I want to complete the main series' games/play IV on mobile for the party chat feature first, so I'll be familiar with the whole cast, but I'd love to play Heroes after that! I'd also like to try the Ace Attorney series at some point.

3. What upcoming game are you looking forward to playing the most?

While I'm probably going to wait for it to come to other consoles after it releases, I'm really looking forward to Slime Rancher 2! ^^ I loved the first game, but I've done just about all I can with it (aside from some extra achievement hunting), so I can't wait for the sequel. I'm very excited to see what the story will be like and to explore all the new environments!

4. What game would you most want to see be remade?

This is tough, because I'd love to see a lot of earlier Dragon Quest games remade in the style of 11, but if I had to pick one, I'd go with Dragon Quest IX. It was my introduction to the series and I love it to bits, but the fact that there's so much story-related DLC that isn't downloadable anymore is... not great. ;; It kills the game's replayability (because even if you already have the DLC, it poofs if you restart) and locks new players out of a huge chunk of story, so I really feel like IX needs a remake the most.

5. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
I would say so, yes!

Back