Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

When do snowballs stop appearing? I thought it was the end of this month.

After you bury a time capsule for a neighbor, how long until they ask to dig it back up? Is it random?

Btw, why isn't they're an option to send letters and presents to best friends outside of your town? That would be pretty cool.

So this might sound like a dumb question, but if I put up items in retail and buy them on my alt characters, my main character that put the items up for sell will receive the money in her ABD, right? I'm doing some turnip sells and I don't really feel like dropping 20 mil of bells of the ground.

So this might sound like a dumb question, but if I put up items in retail and buy them on my alt characters, my main character that put the items up for sell will receive the money in her ABD, right? I'm doing some turnip sells and I don't really feel like dropping 20 mil of bells of the ground.
Correct, but you might not receive the money until the next day. .-.

Just to clarify: if I want to make a second town, all I would need to do is buy a new copy of the game?

Yep. Only one digital copy per 3DS. All the cartridges you want. Last one used is the active streetpass game, I think.

Back