• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Sometimes I've had villagers plots not appear a few times in a row before appearing once again. How many times have you tried loading now?

Where does everyone get those acnl villager icons for their signatures. I want to display my town.

Another question, however.

I know every town has dirt patches, etc... will grass ever grow on these spots? Or do we have to just cover it up with flowers or PWP

I know every town has dirt patches, etc... will grass ever grow on these spots? Or do we have to just cover it up with flowers or PWP

Usually dirt patches get covered with new grass after a while. Rain and walking speed up grass growth.

If you're talking about the dirt patches that every town seems to start with, I'm pretty sure they're permanent, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong. But if you're talking about dirt patches that appear as you play, grass will definitely grow back for those areas. It might take a few weeks though. Planting flowers on them, trying to avoid walking/running on them, and snow has been said to help.

Is there a way to know how many visitors your town has had if you are unable to sit on your town tree? :<

I have 8 villagers in my town. Beau just pinged me and asked to move...

Is this normal?

Of course he's not going anywhere.

Why would you be unable to sit on your tree?

I haven't had my town for long enough :< someone else said that I need 50 days and 50 hours. I definitely have 50 hours but my town is only about 30 days old :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to sit and it wouldn't let me.

I haven't had my town for long enough :< someone else said that I need 50 days and 50 hours. I definitely have 50 hours but my town is only about 30 days old :<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I tried to sit and it wouldn't let me.

Hmm, I didn't know that. Are you trying to get the train station/town hall pwps?

I have 8 villagers in my town. Beau just pinged me and asked to move...

Is this normal?

Of course he's not going anywhere.
You might have a plot for a new villager somewhere? That's all I can think of bc you can't have less than 8 villagers.

Yeah :> I've probably had about 10 visitors, but I can't say for sure!
If you have an updated dream town, someone can visit and talk to Porter and he'll say how many visitors you've had (also how many times you've traveled)!

You might have a plot for a new villager somewhere? That's all I can think of bc you can't have less than 8 villagers.

If you have an updated dream town, someone can visit and talk to Porter and he'll say how many visitors you've had (also how many times you've traveled)!

Whaaat! I didn't know that! Awesome! I'll make one then just so I can find out :> thank you!!!

I just loaded my game up with my main character and see a plot being made for a villager.. I hate where its located.

Is it too late to do anything about it? Can I just quit out, get yelled at by Resetti, and go "new file" for a new character.. and do that little glitch thing?

I just loaded my game up with my main character and see a plot being made for a villager.. I hate where its located.

Is it too late to do anything about it? Can I just quit out, get yelled at by Resetti, and go "new file" for a new character.. and do that little glitch thing?

It is too late to change it. Loading your game with an existing character is basically the same as saving it, so you can't undo the plot by quitting without saving. You have to create a new character before loading any existing characters for plot resetting to work.

Back