• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Do you stop getting villagers in your campsite once you're at 8 residents in your town? o:
I'm at 8 villagers right now and I haven't gotten anyone in my campsite in a while, so I wasn't sure if it was that or just luck.​

no having 8 residents (or 10) doesn't matter, it's just luck, i've been literally weeks without a camper ;_; just hold tight, they'll come!

Do you stop getting villagers in your campsite once you're at 8 residents in your town? o:
I'm at 8 villagers right now and I haven't gotten anyone in my campsite in a while, so I wasn't sure if it was that or just luck.​

I think it's just luck. I haven't had a villager in my campsite for nearly two weeks now and I've had 9 villagers.

ok so this has got to be the 'noobiest' question of all time, i'm so embarrassed but for various reasons (i am a resetting goddess) i have never actually achieved the t&t emporium, however i got it today, yay (i'm putting my dark past behind me)

however, i'm kind of confused as to how it works, i know that the items work on a seasonal basis and i bought literally everything she had today but what about the other items? like, she didn't sell the gracie bed and a few other clothing items that i thought she would (it mentions them on a list i found), does that mean i've missed my chance to get them or will they come back in stock?

ack sorry i don't even know if that makes sense really

If you're on the current date/in the general area of, you probs know this but she's having her end of season sale right now so it's kinda iffy? You might see them, you might not. You might have to trade for them or wait til next summer if you can't find them before season's end and if you aren't willing to TT to try and get them.

If you're on the current date/in the general area of, you probs know this but she's having her end of season sale right now so it's kinda iffy? You might see them, you might not. You might have to trade for them or wait til next summer if you can't find them before season's end and if you aren't willing to TT to try and get them.

ahhhhh i see, i didn't actually know that! thanks! so are you saying if i tt back to the start of summer then the items will become available to me? also say i buy everything on the first day of summer is that all the items gone for a whole season? like, they won't restock or anything?

thanks for your help :)

ahhhhh i see, i didn't actually know that! thanks! so are you saying if i tt back to the start of summer then the items will become available to me? also say i buy everything on the first day of summer is that all the items gone for a whole season? like, they won't restock or anything?

Just like the Nooklings store, she only has a few spots for items so her stock changes every day. Tomorrow she will have different items than what are available today, at least most of the items change (within the season). If you do any TT-ing, I would stay during the end of season sales for the better prices. (You'll notice SOLD signs in places you haven't bought an item yet during sales; this is just to make it appear the villagers have been buying during her sales, too. Those'll change around during the days with sales same as the items.)

Last edited:
Her stock rotates every day. You can't get the full set in one day. But, it lasts months so you'll get plenty of chances. It's even more limited with the sale, and once that's over, you won't see that set for a year.

You can actually TT back to any date prior to August 15, as that's when the summer sale days begin. And no, once you buy an item, it won't be out of stock for the rest of the season.

ahhhh thanks for your help everyone! i understand now! for some reason i had it in my head that those were all the items she had for the season but i get it! c: <3

edit: ok last question but should i only basically buy her stuff during the sale period? what's the point in buying it full price then? just that i would get it at the start of the season rather than the end??

Last edited:
I guess that it's not a guarantee that all the stuff'd show up during the sale period?

Question of my own: Does anyone know where there's a qr code that matches the square grass? Only saw circle and triangle when I tried googling.

Last edited:
ahhhh thanks for your help everyone! i understand now! for some reason i had it in my head that those were all the items she had for the season but i get it! c: <3

edit: ok last question but should i only basically buy her stuff during the sale period? what's the point in buying it full price then? just that i would get it at the start of the season rather than the end??

During her sale period, her shop will contain card items and empty "bought out" spaces (no one really buys them, she just doesn't have anything for sale in certain spots) You run the risk of not being able to buy an entire set if you wait until the sale period.

I guess that it's not a guarantee that all the stuff'd show up during the sale period?

Question of my own: Does anyone know where there's a qr code that matches the square grass? Only saw circle and triangle when I tried googling.

I'd just google the square grass pattern and throw it into a converter.

How exactly does fertilizer work, is it guaranteed to produce a flower? Because I'm sure sometimes I've used it and it's done nothing. And can more than one work in the same day?

Also is anyone else's grass pattern different in their town to main street? Im guessing its normal but i don't think I've had that before, at least not that I've noticed!

Also fun bit of trivia - I just noticed that when you're standing in main street and look at the steps leading into town, there's nothing but grass on either side of them, but when you go back into town and look at them from over the train tracks, the sides are surrounded by cliffs

Last edited:
FireNinja1 - Dang, hoped I wouldn't have to do that. I hope they'll be close enough in shape for me to work with well.

How exactly does fertilizer work, is it guaranteed to produce a flower? Because I'm sure sometimes I've used it and it's done nothing. And can more than one work in the same day?

Also is anyone else's grass pattern different in their town to main street? Im guessing its normal but i don't think I've had that before, at least not that I've noticed!

Also fun bit of trivia - I just noticed that when you're standing in main street and look at the steps leading into town, there's nothing but grass on either side of them, but when you go back into town and look at them from over the train tracks, the sides are surrounded by cliffs

With flowers, are you watering them before or after you use the fertilizer? I've always watered after and had better results, but lately I've only been watering anyways and getting 4-5 hybrids a day. Fertilizer also helps with normal native fruit trees growing perfect fruit apparently.

And yeah, my main street has triangle and my town proper has square grass!

is it possible to pick up a villager from another town when a villager of your own is in boxes? i'm in a huge hurry and i want to make the trading process quicker so that after i return from talking to the villager who i want to move in, i can also get the person i'm trading with to talk to the villager they want from me.. :C also i have nine villagers

Last edited:
is it possible to pick up a villager from another town when a villager of your own is in boxes? i'm in a huge hurry and i want to make the trading process quicker so that after i return from talking to the villager who i want to move in, i can also get the person i'm trading with to talk to the villager they want from me.. :C also i have nine villagers

Nine including the one in boxes? Then yep, you should be able to!

Question about campsite resetting: If you've already loaded up an existing character for a certain day, and then you time-travel forwards a day, does this enable you to continue campsite resetting, or is the town "locked" for the day due to aforementioned loading of an existing character?

Additionally, can you still campsite reset if you time travel forwards a day, load an existing character up and save, then change the time back to what it was?

Last edited:
Question about campsite resetting: If you've already loaded up an existing character for a certain day, and then you time-travel forwards a day, does this enable you to continue campsite resetting, or is the town "locked" for the day due to aforementioned loading of an existing character?

Additionally, can you still campsite reset if you time travel forwards a day, load an existing character up and save, then change the time back to what it was?

If you tt'd forward a day, as long as you didn't load up an existing character past 6am (so you either changed the time via the 3DS clock or set the time to 5:58/5:59am and waited for the turnover) you are free to reset for that day. Unless I am confused about what you are saying?

As long as you've loaded up an existing character on the new day, then yes, you can go back a day via the 3DS clock and campsite reset.

Days aren't locked from campsite resetting so long as you save on another day. For example, I did not leave september at all to do some of my later my campsite resetting.

Last edited:
I know approval rating can't go down once it reaches 100%, but can it go down before? Like if I'm on 60%, can it drop to 50%? Thanks!

Ahh, didn't realise that you have to water the flowers as well! I normally don't bother watering them because I have the beautiful ordinance, thanks!

Last edited:
Ahh, didn't realise that you have to water the flowers as well! I normally don't bother watering them because I have the beautiful ordinance, thanks!

You don't have to water flowers when you have beautiful town and you can get hybrids without doing that, it's just that watering them seems to increase your chances of getting hybrids.

Back