Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~ *:・゚✧ART SHOPPE*:・゚✧

tumblr_m7l5lg7oTW1rsmh6mo1_500.gif

I know I've had many art shops open before, but this one is going to be a little different. This time around, I will be doing a few for in game bells, but right now, I am in desperate need of money in real life. I have bills and college expenses to pay and I'm sadly broke :c So after I get a few requests done for in-game bells, I will start charging money in real life. I'd also like to have a few more samples to put up when I start charging actual money c:

So let's talk prices...

In-Game Bells

✧ Full body mayor/human OC: 4 million
✧ Mayor/human OC head shot: 2 million
✧ Full body villager/animal OC: 3 million
✧ Villager/animal OC head shot: 1 million

*Each additional human character will cost
2 million and each additional animal character
will cost 1 million*

"In Real Life" Money

✧ Full body mayor/human OC: $8
✧ Mayor/human OC head shot: $5
✧ Full body villager/animal OC: $6
✧ Villager/animal OC head shot: $3

*Each additional character will cost $5*

And now... examples!

tumblr_n4my4zJy6D1ta3g8do1_500.png

tumblr_n4osbwtK6g1ta3g8do1_400.png

tumblr_n4zu8ehYPb1ta3g8do1_400.png

tumblr_n51r1peUs21ta3g8do1_500.png

tumblr_n518rwCgA21ta3g8do1_500.png

~SLOTS~

・Donevor - Mayor and Flurry (PAID - Not started)
・ TaliZorah - Mayor headshot (NOT PAID - Not started)
・ ArtemisTheWarlock - Full body mayor (NOT PAID - Not Started)

Here's how it'll work c: You'll make a request and pay me and THEN I will begin working. I need it to be consistent and I've had people flake out on paying me before. I will post each and every finished request to the thread. If I remember I'll send you a VM or PM saying to check the thread for your commission! And also I will only be doing around 5-8 bell commissions before I start only charging in real life money. If you'd like to pay with money, let me know and we'll talk elsewhere.

The only other thing I ask of you is to please, please pleeeeease help promote my in real life commissions. Money is super tight right now and I need all the help I can get! Thank you so much!!!

❤❤❤

Last edited:
good luck, love! (btw i dont think youre allowed to charge cash on tbt so you might wanna change it just in case it gets closed)

I'm free right now. c:

Sounds good! I'll add you now and get stuff ready for you :3 I'll be using the retail method c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

good luck, love! (btw i dont think youre allowed to charge cash on tbt so you might wanna change it just in case it gets closed)

Yeah, I think so too that's why I said we'll talk elsewhere, but I went ahead and put prices up anyway. On the rules, it says no charging irl money for in game stuff, but it doesn't say anything about art. I'll check with the mods :3 But tysm bby <3 I mostly just said that hear so people can help me spread the word ;w;

D; I don't think I do... I got the qr code ~5 months ago ;_; I can't remember where from...

That's okay c: Same with me and my mayor's dress cx I'll try my best to match it! Doesn't look too hard anyway :3 Added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To both of you who made a request, could we possibly do payment tomorrow? I'm exhausted and in pain from my gall bladder problem. I've been up all day I just really need some sleep ;w; I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open :c

That's okay c: Same with me and my mayor's dress cx I'll try my best to match it! Doesn't look too hard anyway :3 Added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

To both of you who made a request, could we possibly do payment tomorrow? I'm exhausted and in pain from my gall bladder problem. I've been up all day I just really need some sleep ;w; I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open :c

Of course, but I won't be home from work until late in the evening if that's fine with you?
Rest well and feel better! <3

Of course, but I won't be home from work until late in the evening if that's fine with you?
Rest well and feel better! <3

I have rehearsal for a show I'm stage managing anyway so neither will I ;w; Sounds good! Thank you so much for commissioning me <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries about matching my dress exactly, just do your best interpretation of it~ ;D it'll be great either way

Awe, yes go get some rest~ I'll try to catch you tomorrow. Rest up!

Back