• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Art! Looking to commission people!

PhantomRose

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (145) +
I'm looking for people to commission art from, with payment in TBT bells! (Or if you preferred ig bells, that is suitable as well.I'd like more art of my character to look at haha
I do have a standard on art quality though (around-about my own skill level), so please don't be mad/upset if I decline your offer. Feel free to offer anyways!
If I am interested in your art however, I will message you where we can negotiate on fees and stuff....
Mainly looking for digital art, along with pixel art.
The character you will be drawing is Leon, where you can check out on my dA here!
http://kurotin.deviantart.com/
Thank you very much again! ^ v ^

Last edited:

Ahh, thank you for the quick response! However, I'm not particularly interested because a lot of it is traditional. ;; Thanks very much still!

lol it is all good, though isn't traditional like IRL sketches (just asking, I don't really know)

I wish you luck in your hunt for art

Last edited:
lol it is all good, though isn't traditional like IRL sketches (just asking, I don't really know)

I wish you luck in your hunt for art

Haha, thank you. And yes, traditional is drawing done in real life, then either scanned or taken a photo of then uploaded. Many of the ones I see while opening up your gallery were drawn on paper. ^ v ^

Haha, thank you. And yes, traditional is drawing done in real life, then either scanned or taken a photo of then uploaded. Many of the ones I see while opening up your gallery were drawn on paper. ^ v ^
Oh I just haven't organized those yet, I do mostly digital- check the side folders if you want

Back