• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Art Freebies-LAST DAY-Cad's 16th Birthday Give Back: 0/3 Slots used for today

Cadbberry

e g g
Bells
Switch
1755-6536-0698
New Leaf Token
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dragonscale Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (197) +
So on August 15th I am turning 16, on the 13th we start school, but up until the 15th I am giving away art. Very similar to my shop but all free request (I am not so good at art but getting better :p). Just post what you want, include the passwords and I will work on it. Everything will be done on Colors3D so I can only do 3 requests a day.

1) Do not steal art, only the requesters can use it, unless if you ask me to use said art.
3) Be kind to me and the other users and Password 1: Ceasar.<= Look
4) I have school and other commitments so I will do what I can
5) Place Party in your post so I know you read these rules
7) Don't Curse please
9) Donations would be nice for this is a free shop but since it is free it is NOT required at all
10) I DON'T DO TRANSPARENT

Form:
Reference(must have a photo reference):
Passwords:
Other:

2nMFeUT.jpg

Passwords: Caesar party :3
Other: if she's too hard to draw let me know (I know her dress is pretty tricky but the necklace around her neck is a doll)

Happy early birthday :D Hope you enjoy being 16.

Ooooh~ Happy Birthday~! If you'd like, would you draw my mayor?

Reference: Passwords: Party?
Other: Btw mayor's name is based on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and my favorite duo is Joseph 'n Ceasar~!

I tried being discreet, did it work? xD

You got it! ;3

- - - Post Merge - - -

2nMFeUT.jpg

Other: if she's too hard to draw let me know (I know her dress is pretty tricky but the necklace around her neck is a doll)

You got it too :p!

Ooooh~ Happy Birthday~! If you'd like, would you draw my mayor?

Reference: Passwords: Party?
Other: Btw mayor's name is based on Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and my favorite duo is Joseph 'n Ceasar~!

I tried being discreet, did it work? xD

Watch me draw it here
nSsIfWB.png

Sorry I finished this at 12:20 but I couldn't post due to the three a day rule XD The day is now reset so here you go

Form:
Passwords: CAESAR PARTY?
ref.jpgnizzi.JPG
Other:Happy Birthday

Last edited:
oh sorry fixed it

lol its misspelled but counts! XD I will do that

- - - Post Merge - - -

My system is being mean and making it so I can't upload on Colors3D for the rest of the day so I am going to manualy take it off my 3DS and upload it <3

Form:
Passwords: CAESAR PARTY? Other:Happy Birthday

2nMFeUT.jpg

Nizzy:
LR8Kesv.jpg

Vizionari:
eL8o13L.jpg

It was having issues uploading so no Colors3D link

Back