• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Art + Flowers

LeafyBeginnings

わたしは、あ&#
Bells
Voodoo Doll
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi!
(1) = 1 of each

I have 85 TBT and many more IGB. Would prefer to trade IGB. State in your post where you would like to trade and your price.

I am looking for the following flowers:
Red/White Carnation (1)
Pink/Orange/Black Cosmos (1)
Orange/Black Lily (1)
Orange/Purple Pansies (1)
Gold Rose (1)
Orange/Purple Tulip (1)

Friend Code - 4313-6464-5571
Mayor Lauren of Blossom

Availability: ONLINE

Last edited:
hi, i could help you out with legit art stuff. are you after the whole collection?

Hi! Thanks for replying to my thread. Yes, I'm after the whole collection for the museum. :)

Oh my goodness... That would be awesome! I'll add your FC and send over the TBT. My town or yours?

Hey! I can give you a blue/purple violet, a pink carnation, a black tulip, the blue pansie and a pink/blue/orange/purple/black rose for.. let's say.. 20.000 IGB?
I can come over to your town^^

if you could pick up from my town that would be great thanks ^^ opening skyhold now

Hey, can't see your town for some reason. Have you added my FC on my thread? It's outdated on my profile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I would love that. I'll send over the 20 TBT once I've finished my other trade, thanks much! <3

oouu ahaha my bad. it should show up now ^^ excuse the silence in-game, i lost my stylus

Back