• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Art + Flowers

LeafyBeginnings

わたしは、あ&#
Bells
Voodoo Doll
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi!
(1) = 1 of each

I have 85 TBT and many more IGB. Would prefer to trade IGB. State in your post where you would like to trade and your price.

I am looking for the following flowers:
Red/White Carnation (1)
Pink/Orange/Black Cosmos (1)
Orange/Black Lily (1)
Orange/Purple Pansies (1)
Gold Rose (1)
Orange/Purple Tulip (1)

Friend Code - 4313-6464-5571
Mayor Lauren of Blossom

Availability: ONLINE

Last edited:
hi, i could help you out with legit art stuff. are you after the whole collection?

Hi! Thanks for replying to my thread. Yes, I'm after the whole collection for the museum. :)

Oh my goodness... That would be awesome! I'll add your FC and send over the TBT. My town or yours?

Hey! I can give you a blue/purple violet, a pink carnation, a black tulip, the blue pansie and a pink/blue/orange/purple/black rose for.. let's say.. 20.000 IGB?
I can come over to your town^^

if you could pick up from my town that would be great thanks ^^ opening skyhold now

Hey, can't see your town for some reason. Have you added my FC on my thread? It's outdated on my profile.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I would love that. I'll send over the 20 TBT once I've finished my other trade, thanks much! <3

oouu ahaha my bad. it should show up now ^^ excuse the silence in-game, i lost my stylus

Back