• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Are you still happy with...? PART 1: Your Airport Color

Which airport color do you have and are you still satisfied?

• Blue airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 97 25.4%
  • Blue airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 11 2.9%
  • Green airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 74 19.4%
  • Green airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Red airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 53 13.9%
  • Red airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • Yellow airport - I'm still happy with it

Votes: 75 19.6%
  • Yellow airport - I wish I could change

Votes: 31 8.1%

• Total voters

SummerHime

Citizen of Time
Bells
Switch
1062-1772-1342
VH2BWuv.png

Since a lot of people have been living on their island for six months, I'm making a series of polls to see how many are still satisfied with their island! I will be covering things that cannot be changed unless you reset the game.

First up is airport color!

Tell us know how you feel about yours. Are you still happy with it, is it starting to get on your nerves or did you hate it from the very beginning? If you'd like to change, which one would you pick? Also let us know if you resetted for your current color or if you just went along with the one you randomly got.

8uPEUPe.jpg

For my part, I resetted for a blue airport and I'm glad I did! I like buildings to blend into their surroundings. Back when I started, I didn't know how I would decorate my island, but the one thing I knew was that the blue airport would always fit with the sea! That, and it goes so well with the dodos.

How about you guys?​

I love the blue airport the most with yellow being my second. I'm happy that I got the blue one

I initially went with red (technically orange) and still like it because that’s my main account but I decided to change to the older island because that’s the island I’ve had since night 0, whereas that island is only about 2 months old.

I went with blue-still like it because blue is my favorite color and it also sorta feels like the official dodo airlines color. The only reason I went with orange on Evwirt is because it fits the theming just a touch more.

I have red. Didn't know there were different colors when I started. The green looks nice and pops, but I don't mind the red.

I got blue airport first try and I still love it :) I even reset and got a new island and still got a blue airport. It was meant to be <3
Wow, you're so lucky! Blue must be your color ;) I had to reset sooo many times to get a blue airport.

I got the green airport and am still happy with it. I didn’t even know airport color was a thing when I first got the game on release day. I didn’t find out until maybe like couple of months or so later what the colors meant. Regardless I wouldn’t have changed it even if I knew sooner. Now if they had a pink or purple airport I definitely would have reset until I got either one of those colors. Maybe.

I have yellow and I honestly don't really care lol

Like its at the end of the dock anyways so I never felt the need to design with it in mind or anything

I think I only reset to not have 2 bottom river ends, and to get anything but pears as a native fruit

I like both the green and blue airport color. But I'm really happy with the green since I can get all the black streetlamps I want and I don't need to trade. I also made a lot of money early on selling black streetlamps.

I have the blue airport. I still like it despite some disagreeing since it "blends in" with the ocean. 😺

I have an orange airport. Didn’t know airport color was a thing when I started. But orange is my favorite color, so maybe I would have chosen it if I had a choice? The yellow and green look really good as well, and even the blue is pretty.

to be honest, I spend very little time thinking about the color of my airport, and it hasn’t impacted my experience of my island at all, good or bad

Still very happy with the blue airport; in my opinion, it's the one that's easiest on the eyes!

Also I know many people were saying "gee I feel bad for whoever has blue airport, those Nook Mile items are UGLY" but honestly, I find they look great; I found a way to use every single one, and would definitely not swap them out for any other variants.

I have an orange airport. Didn’t know airport color was a thing when I started. But orange is my favorite color, so maybe I would have chosen it if I had a choice? The yellow and green look really good as well, and even the blue is pretty.

to be honest, I spend very little time thinking about the color of my airport, and it hasn’t impacted my experience of my island at all, good or bad

Yeah same here. I didn't realize the airports had different colors. I think it was when the nook mile item colors was discovered to be linked to the airport color that I paid attention

i’ve got the red/orange airport and i’m happy with it! i think i would’ve preferred one of the other colours, instead, but the one i’ve got isn’t bad :)

I got the green airport and am still happy with it. I didn’t even know airport color was a thing when I first got the game on release day. I didn’t find out until maybe like couple of months or so later what the colors meant. Regardless I wouldn’t have changed it even if I knew sooner. Now if they had a pink or purple airport I definitely would have reset until I got either one of those colors. Maybe.

I remember at the beginning, people were talking about a teal airport. I even tried resetting for it before finding out it wasn't a thing. Pink or purple would be so amazing!

I remember at the beginning, people were talking about a teal airport. I even tried resetting for it before finding out it wasn't a thing. Pink or purple would be so amazing!
Honestly, the only color I’d want over orange for my main island is brown. That would fit the park theme perfectly!

Back