• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Appreciate/Depreciate the Subject Above You!

ultra inexpensive and pretty good lip balm

Appreciate breakfast

nourishes you for the day and is usually the best kind of food!

appreciate cats

They're furry angels of the earth and are shapeshifters they can turn into bread loaves or eggplants or ducks when they tuck their paws in and the way their pupil expand and their tails swish and their feets are ticklish and their toe beans are so tiny and the sound of them eating and their tiny doo-doos and little meows and the way they wash their head and even stick their leg up to lick their bum are so cute

Appreciate dogs

Last edited:
You can't be unhappy with a dog! They can also be trained to sense seizures before they happen, find drugs, find bombs, find lost people/search and rescue, be eyeballs (seeing eye dog) and therapyyyyy!!! Imo all dogs (if they know their owners and respect them) are therapy dogs (wouldn't recommend a police dog as therapy :p )

Appreciate memes lmao

EDIT: Forgot my addition :/

Last edited:
they give my life meaning.

depreciate anxiety

It's debilitating and prevents you from enjoying a lot of things.:(

Depreciate revenge

Revenge can be vengeance.
Sometimes, it's not always the best way to get back at a person who terribly did something to you. Make them feel guilty about it :3

Appreciate Marie :3

Her character design is cute
I like her tentacle-bow-thingy
Her outfit is adorable in hero mode
(honestly all the splatoon designs r cute i never played it though so idk much to say :(( )

Appreciate bees

Bees pollinate plants and help us produce food :)

Depreciate instagram

You can't bookmark slideshows anymore, which really is annoying because now I have to take screenshots of every single interesting multi-pic post

Depreciate Contacts

they stick to your eyeball, and glasses are more stylish

appreciate cartoons

Adventure Time, Regular Show, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, We Bare Bears, Sonic SatAM, Courage the Cowardly Dog, oh the hey w/ it! Enough said!

Depreciate leather

Its worst then having fuzzy stuff in your car

Appreciate...... Dumb 5 Year old appealing fake accented minecraft youtubers

(Idk if its possible )

they're having fun and not hurting anyone!

depreciate facebook

It's not a Book that is a Face. Disappointed.

Appreciate Television.

It gives you the Breaking News.

Depreciate these forums.

Last edited:
none of us can escape...

appreciate muffins

tasty and a really good portable snack (especially for breakfast!) :)

Depreciate laptops

They can't fit in your Pocket.

Appreciate Spiders.

They eat all the other creepy crawlies in your basement(except house centipedes *shudders*).

Depreciate frozen food

Back