• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway anyone want to pick Chrissy up?

Puffifish

Bells
Feedback
100% (46) +
She's in boxes today. The only downside is that her furnitures are all messed up (I got her from someone else)

Please only take her if she's your dreamie. How will I determine who takes her? Write down why you want her. I'll determine who gets her accordingly.

I need her out in a few hours, so you'll have to be able to pick her up as soon as possible. Thank you!

Actually nvm. Good luck guys! Still waiting on my Fauna. I should probably wait until I try for more villagers lol

Last edited:
Ahh sorry, dreamie only. I guess I'll just void her then. Thanks you guys for being interested.

...why would you void her? I can give people a chance to have her, lol.

Oh well, your choice <3

Chrissy is one of my original babies - I gave her away ~

ANYWAYS - done with the convincing. Poor Chrissy D;

I really would take her lol -.- but Fauna is my priority dreamie over Chrissy and someone is currently holding her for me because at time of obtaining her, I already had 10 villagers. LOL. I'm sure someone else would take her!

I would love her! I restarted my town yesterday with a totally different approach to villagers, and after I got Chrissy in one of my resets (couldn't stick with the town though as it had way too many ponds) I was smitten D: She's just so cute. And I want to get Francine too eventually! :D

Last edited:
Back