• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anyone Filipino/Cebuano or from Philippines here

unravel

Professional klutz
Bells
Isabelle
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Just asking... Curious and thinking no PH peeps I guess

Last edited:
I'm not. Cry. I always wanted to go to Philippines though.

Last edited:
nope

- - - Post Merge - - -

these crush videos though :I

I'm full Filipino, but my eyes make people think I'm Japanese or Chinese. (I'm not adopted, just so you don't make any ideas :p)

I'm full Filipino, but my eyes make people think I'm Japanese or Chinese. (I'm not adopted, just so you don't make any ideas :p)

Its rarely to see "full filipinos" in the Philppines if you are really full filipino you're skin should be a lil bit brown and curly I guess (IM NOT RACIST) I'm filipino and I lived from Philippines

Its rarely to see "full filipinos" in the Philppines if you are really full filipino you're skin should be a lil bit brown and curly I guess (IM NOT RACIST) I'm filipino and I lived from Philippines

My mom has more white skin and she grew up in the Philippines.

I never understood why people feel the need to find people of the same country/descent online ._.

Back