Anyone else feel underwhelmed by this game?

Tortimer

Bells
I've tried for over a year now (maybe 2?) to get into this game and I just can't. Every time I try to play it, it'll keep me busy for a week or two, but then I just end up not playing anymore. It's weird because as far as the Gamecube and DS titles go, I loved them to death, and they kept me entertained right until the next title was released.

I hope to god the AC for the 3DS can hold my attention.

Tortimer said:
I've tried for over a year now (maybe 2?) to get into this game and I just can't. Every time I try to play it, it'll keep me busy for a week or two, but then I just end up not playing anymore. It's weird because as far as the Gamecube and DS titles go, I loved them to death, and they kept me entertained right until the next title was released.

Good for you.

I loved the DS version simply because I could take it anywhere.

That same portability that I loved will be in the 3DS version so I can already assume it will be great IMO.

MrMr said:
Tortimer said:

Good for you.
I'm sorry if you disagree. It was a simple question.

I've found myself trying to take care of Tortuga and Athens, my two PG games, and I've left Apopka, my CF game, in the dust. I was able to play it for ALMOST a full year. Bought it the day it came out, stopped 4 days before my 1 year anniversary (11/12/09).

Though I'm trying to get back into it, I still love Athens to death and find myself playing that much more.

Tortimer said:
MrMr said:
Tortimer said:

Good for you.
1. I was just saying it was good for you. Not in a bad way.
2. There was no question up there.

Tortimer said:

The mayor doesn't like his own game!?

I love AC always holds me for months, except the DS one.

Lol@Rockman & MrMr

SSgt. Garrett said:
Tortimer said:

The mayor doesn't like his own game!?

I love AC always holds me for months, except the DS one.

Lol@Rockman & MrMr
Woah, opposite of me.

Well when you payed off all your house, many people who played it stopped, and you've been doing to the same thing with nothing new you WILL get bored. Animal Crossing 3DS should keep you glued for awhile.

Probably because it was pretty much the same as the previous titles. If you keep seeing the same lack of variety, you're going to get bored. ^^;

MrMr said:
Tortimer said:
MrMr said:
Tortimer said:

Good for you.
Tortimer said:
Anyone else feel underwhelmed by this game?

Ron Ronaldo said:
Probably because it was pretty much the same as the previous titles. If you keep seeing the same lack of variety, you're going to get bored. ^^;
Yeah you're right.. if Nintendo's gonna make another version of this game, they need a whole lot more changes.

But I think playing online with friends is the funnest part of it. Its too bad no one plays anymore...

MrMr said:
Tortimer said:
MrMr said:
Tortimer said:

Good for you.
Sorry for the confusion! I thought you were being sarcastic or something. Also, there's a question in the topic.

This series is like having an ice cream. It's nice, then somebody comes along and replaces your ice cream with a Cheesecake and a bag to take it home in. A bit different, but still enjoyable, and they gave me a bag so I can take it to anywhere I like. Then imaging some ignorant jerk coming along after eating some ice cream, and then proceeds to be sick in the bag containing your cheesecake. You take the cheesecake out of the bag in panic, and throw the bag away. You fortunately see that some of the cheesecake remains unharmed, so you eat around the sick (OK a bit foul, I know, but I'm just trying to make a point)

In other words, they ruined something good, but managed to make it at least enjoyable for some.

You're not alone! After I paid off my loan, it went boring but I hope that AC: 3D does not turn out like CF

Well if rumors towards AC3DS is true, about being the Mayor... I doubt any loan is going to be part of the game xD.

But yes, I can relate..this game has started to get dull...I do like playing it with friends.. but thats about it =(

I think the GC version was the best, because WW and CF are basically the same.. nothing was new, only things got taken out and made more simpler.

yea definitely cause at first when my brother bought it i was so mad at him cause i told him it was gonna be a stupid game but well the only feature i like is playing on wifi but no one ever plays any more :c and then it gets really boring T.T

Back