Anyone else feel that these prices are crazy!

i dont think 1.5 million for 5 tickets is *absurdly* high.... it seems like one ticket is worth 250k-300k which i thought was standard

I feel the same tbh. It's pretty challenging to get about 2k Nook Miles, and within the same amount of time I can likely earn 250k by fishing! So 200-300k per ticket doesn't seem that outrageous to me.

I saw someone selling 10 bags of flowers for 1 nook miles ticket and another thread selling villagers for 10 tickets
I'm in awe at the weird prices and the fact people go along with them

That sounds absolutely wild--
I definitely noticed though--
It's probably why I haven't bought anything here myself yet pbb.

It's really crazy, and it honestly is making me feel a little left out, but I'm really hoping the prices stabilize the more time since the dupe glitch has been patched out passes!

I was originally excited about participating in the market, but it just seems frustrating, and honestly, kinda icky almost? Taking or spending that much on a villager just feels a bit wrong to me, but I understand why it's happening.

ughhhh this stresses me out lol it took me forever to pay off my second bridge... i have around 140k right now but i guess ill have to be dreamie hunting on my own terms

yeah, I think it's kinda crazy, the prices for Raymond scare me tbh

that's why I need to find him in my game or else I'm never gonna get him!!! i'll never be able to come up with what they want for him, so I hope the prices do go down soon

To me Yes it is ridiculous and not worth it but players have different way of playing and what is valuable to them. This is why I have a limited role in the market place. My mentality just different and on more easy going side of things and like helping xD

some of the prices really are bonkers but people will do whatever to make a dollar - plus, with hybrids/tickets/villagers being so sought after, some people take advantage of that

yeah, the prices here are really inflated atm so i'm trying to find my dreamies by spending tickets/tbt or going on different websites. even items like magic wands are hugely inflated, i can't imagine selling one for 300 tbt

i think the prices are pretty crazy, but i was able to finish my house loans because i farm nook miles fairly easily. i really hope the prices stabilize because im not gonna fork over that much for hybrids

The Nook Miles tickets are laughably expensive here.

They really are.
I feel like I HAVE to buy them for 250k each otherwise nobody will sell them to me. It seems like it’s either 250k or more, or nothing.

Since Nintendo patched the glitch I can imagine that prices are only headed south, everything is a bit up in the air at the minute as the game has only been out for just over a week. It’ll balance out eventually :)

I don't really understand how NMT became this infacuated currency... seems odd to me why people want them so badly since theyre not that hard to obtain..

Yeah, the prices are insane right now. I'm avoiding all of it, just trading flowers and materials so far, no bells and I'm keeping my tickets for my own excursions, not subsidizing someone else's!

If we all stay strong and not cave in to these exploitative prices, then the market will drop. Stop buying at crazy prices, people!

I’m sure after awhile everything will die down and prices will become lower, it’s just a matter of waiting. If I remember correctly I think new leaf prices were super high at the beginning too, but take that with a grain of salt

I completely understand ;; The dupe glitch was something a lot of people took advantage of for paying off their own home loans and relocations, I personally am guilty of it for that reason. It really was an unfair thing looking back on it, I feel like it brought out greed in people and i ended up giving away a large majority of bells to friends for nothing in return to help people pay for things they wanted from other players/their own loans... But still, that wasn't really helping the overall issue, despite my good intentions ;;

And nook mile tickets are a WHOLE other different ball game. I understand them for their worth and how much they take to grind for! Though I do agree their worth when traded in exchange for things is very slippery ;;

I've been trying my best to be fair to newer players in the marketplace and offer things to be cataloged for free/flowers in return/other items i'm looking for... or craft things for free for people if mats are provided. but i can see how compared to how many gosh darn threads cycle through the cranny how other people would get intimidated and really set off by it all. if there's anyone here reading this who needs help or are looking for certain things, please let me know if i can help you in any way!

The dupe glitch did its damage, Bells are hardly worth anything now and everyone knows the value of Nook Tickets, so everyone wants unreasonable amounts of them for their stuff now.

Back