Arcade Tokens
Switch
4592-3627-6795
Island
Zero Isle
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (54) +
DUE TO CURRENT EVENTS AND THE FACT I WAS POSSIBLY GIVEN DUPED ITEMS/MONEY, MY SERVICE ARE CLOSED AT THE MOMENT, I WILL STILL FILL OUT THE ORDERS I'VE RECEIVED, I JUST WON'T BE TAKING NEW ONES.

I'm a hoarder/island hopper at heart! So I'm selling all my materials!

Wood Price: 300k for 30, 1 million for 100
Regular Stock - 190
Softwood Stock - 50
Hardwood Stock - 430

Rock Material Prices: 15k per piece, 450k for 30, 1.5 million for 100
Stone Stock - 150
Clay Stock - 90
Iron Stock - 30 (Will restock when I have time)

Fish Bait Price: 3k per piece, 30k for 10, 300k for 100
Fish Bait Stock - Closed for the time being! I have too many orders! But thank you for the support!
(The reason Fish Bait is as expensive as it is is because finding and crafting bait takes some time and I actually lose profit finding and making bait, only buy my bait if you're desperate or you're looking for rare/expensive fish)

Regular Bamboo Price: 20k per piece, 600k for 30
Regular Stock - 60
Young Spring Bamboo Price: 25k per piece, 750k for 30
Young Spring Stock - 0

Branch Price: 500 per piece, 15k for 30, 50k for 100
Branch Stock - 6+, ask and I can get you as much as you want

I don't have a set price for the following items, so offer:
114 Cherries
31 Coconuts
118 Shells
x4 99 Weed Stacks

I will also take:
Dreamies - Mathilda, Phil, Sherb, Raymond, Lolly, Bangle, Shep, Merengue
Large Star Fragments
Free feel to offer other items!

I will not take hybrids at this time nor will I accept Nook Miles Tickets (I'm drowning in Nook Miles, I don't need them)

All my prices are based on prices I found browsing this forum while also factoring in their demand and difficulty to obtain the items. If you think my prices are unfair, please lmk and why.
However, my prices are not set in stone! Feel free to negotiate!

Before you ask, no. None of these items are duplicated. I spend a lot of hours grinding Nook Miles and hopping from one island to the next. I've been island hopping since day 2. Sometimes I will stay up until 6am just to grind miles and hop islands. I worked hard for all these materials, I promise you that.

I prefer to go to your town so if you buy in bulk you don't need to take multiple trips. So if you're planning on buying, be ready to get a Dodo code!
My ingame name is Chris and my island is called Zero Isle! If someone comes to your island claiming to be me, they're not.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi :) Interested in the 100 Fish Bait for 300k~

I'll take 100 fish baits if you've restocked on that! I'll also take 50 soft wood!

I can give you a royal crown in exchange?

I'll take 100 fish baits if you've restocked on that! I'll also take 50 soft wood!

I can give you a royal crown in exchange?

Sounds great! Give me a minute to get everything from storage! Can I get your Dodo code?

I'd like to place a future order, maybe later or tomorrow I can pick up!

300k for fish bait, 200 of each wood LMAO rip to my wallet and inventory slots, may need to make two trips to drop off the funds 30 of each rock material pieces 60 of each bamboo pieces and lastly, for now LOL, 50k for 100 pieces of wood sticks

Let me know what total works for you for them? Also judging by the pricing I'm sure I'd be doing a drop off or two lol

Last edited:
Sounds great! Give me a minute to get everything from storage! Can I get your Dodo code?

sure thing! sorry for the late reply. My dodo code is D12CL.
Sorry for the mess when you come visit lol

I'd like to place a future order, maybe later or tomorrow I can pick up!

300k for fish bait, 200 of each wood LMAO rip to my wallet and inventory slots, may need to make two trips to drop off the funds 30 of each rock material pieces 60 of each bamboo pieces and lastly, for now LOL, 50k for 100 pieces of wood sticks

Let me know what total works for you for them? Also judging by the pricing I'm sure I'd be doing a drop off or two lol

No problem! I'll hold everything for you! Let me know when you're ready for pick up.
Give me a minute to take care of the other customers and I'll let you know your total, thank you!

If you’re online, I’ll buy 600 hardwood
I haven't had the chance to edit it yet but I only have 430 hardwood on me atm, is that okay?

No problem! I'll hold everything for you! Let me know when you're ready for pick up.
Give me a minute to take care of the other customers and I'll let you know your total, thank you!

I haven't had the chance to edit it yet but I only have 430 hardwood on me atm, is that okay?

Yep! Just fine! Feel free to PM me if needed :)

Yep! Just fine! Feel free to PM me if needed :)

Total's gonna come to 9.05 million, but go ahead and keep that 50k to make it an even 9 million! Let me know when you're ready for pick up!

Last edited:
Total's gonna come to 9.05 million, but go ahead and keep that 50k to make it an even 9 million! Let me know when you're ready for pick up!

Oof frick, LOL, sure I'll let you know when I can do a pick up! Either tonight or tomorrow ^^

Can I place an order for tomorrow morning?

5 gold nuggets, 100 fish bait, 90 regular wood, 90 clay!

I'll offer 3 million?

Last edited:
I would like to buy 100 fish baits. I know how hard it is to make it so I'm willing to pay you 99k ea stack.

Can I place an order for tomorrow morning?

5 gold nuggets, 100 fish bait, 90 regular wood, 90 clay!

I'll offer 3 million?

You gotcha! I'll hold everything for you! Let me know when you're ready for pickup!

I would like to buy 100 fish baits. I know how hard it is to make it so I'm willing to pay you 99k ea stack.
As of right now, I don't have 100 fish bait, but I can go hunt some for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back