• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Any villager of your choice! 24 hours to enter~

Status
Not open for further replies.

trenchdragon

Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
In celebration of my completed amiibo card collection, I want to help you get your favourite villager! I will likely be doing these periodically, so keep your eyes peeled for more.

To enter, please use this form:

in-game name:
island name:
villager I want:
my favourite animal crossing memory:

Thread closes in 24 hours, tomorrow at 10pm EST. Good luck!~

Name: Kattea
Island: Ellinea
Villager: Lolly
Memory: I love the bond I've made with Dotty. She was my first mystery island and she's here to stay. She has such an animated face and big personality. I can always find her waking up early to dance in the plaza, she's so dedicated to building her brand and becoming a pop star.

Name- Kat
Island name- Tube City
Villager- Rosie
Favorite memory- This is from pocket camp I had Rosie and she looked adorable in all the outfits I had gave her another memory is when punchy send me letter and we sent eachother letters for a entire week

in-game name: Jenn
island name: Woolly
villager i want: Baabara
m favorite animal crossing memory: coming to the realization that i actually completely my task of getting a completely sheep town in new leaf! i was holding a ceremony for completely something, and i saw them all there clapping and cheering. in that moment, i had never been so proud in that game that i did that, so that’s why i want to do it again in new horizons! plus, all the sheep are adorable.

That is sooo cool and kind 😍 I just hope you are not overrun by responses...

in-game name: Pecora

island name: Edelweiß

villager I want: Vesta

my favourite animal crossing memory: Not a specific moment but the game in general. I was in the hospital for several weeks when Wild Word came out and the game really managed to let my forget the pain and the not-beeing-with-mum-and-dad- thing. Vesta was my very first villager in Wild World.

In game name: Raven
Island: Moga Isle
Vlllager: Marshal
Favorite memory: I finished my Dream Town in New Leaf, and decided to restart my town because I had finished everything that I wanted. This was when we got the update that lets you sell your town. I got more Bells than I knew what to do with, and Ankha, my favorite Dreamie, moved into my new town almost immediately.

I have a villager in boxes today, so I will have space tomorrow. I do not TT, so I will only have space tomorrow, August 7th. I work until the afternoon, so I won't be available in the morning.

EDIT: Found Marshal on a NMT Island.

Last edited:
in-game name: Val
island name: Randy
villager I want: Molly
My favorite memory is visiting Kidd's house and watching Kidd watch Reneigh using his toilet... I have pictures. 🀣

in-game name: Comet
island name: Starfall
villager I want: Genji
my favourite animal crossing memory: When I first played NH, I got my first dreamy that was Ankha. I love her so much and was so happy when I got her.

in-game name: Laura
island name: Ember
villager I want: Bluebear (despite my username I haven't gotten her on my island yet)
my favourite animal crossing memory: When I first got the full nooks cranny upgrade after the Gracie tests, my shopping experience got very glamorous from then on, it was a slow process to get there and for some reason it was great. In Nh it would have to be first playing the game though, the graphics, the weeds, the adorable characters etc... such a great day!

in-game name: Alice
island name: Toadstool
villager I want: Punchy
my favourite animal crossing memory: Childhood best friend in Wild World

in-game name: CalQueena
island name: Pururu Den
villager I want: Rudy
I got Beau at my very first nmt. And today Marshal, Reneigh, and Beau sings together, it was my first time seeing my villagers sing together and its so cute πŸ₯Ί

Last edited:
In-Game name: Angel
Island Name: AMELIA
Villager I want: Amelia
My Favorite Animal Crossing Memory:
Getting a dream villager (Marina) not long after uploading my dream villager video and celebrating her birthday not long after. Also, when Audie asked to replace Snooty.

in-game name: Raven
island name: Ardenn
villager I want: Sylvia
my favourite animal crossing memory: My first game was NL and I started my first town at the age of eleven. My first five villagers were Kitt, Kabuki, Cranston, Genji, and Gigi. Kitt was an immediate favorite of mine. Her birthday happened to be the first villager birthday I ever saw. I remember giving her a perfect orange. I still have her today, just on my second NL town. I want Sylvia because I need a sisterly villager and I don’t have a kangaroo. My NH island feels incomplete without one.

In Game Name: Lee
Town Name: Leisure
Villager I want: Cherry
Favorite Animal Crossing Memory: Finishing my giant pixel-art Mario made of flowers in both my New Horizons and New Leaf games. I've made it a tradition to do that every game, and I love seeing the finished work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back