• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ANOTHER RAYMOND GIVEAWAY 🎉✨❗❗❗❗❗❗

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have Raymond cuz who doesn't like a heterochromia gentleman cat :3, also I want him to pair up with Ankha.

My number of choice is 7.

Thank you ^^

I’ve spent 500 tickets looking for him and then recently as of today got scammed out of raymond which made me heartbroken
then later i offered for him and was accepted but i was busy and couldnt reply quick enough so they sold him to someone else. basically i’ve had the worst luck all day and I’m so worn down from looking for my dreamie.

my number of choice is 5

thank you so so much for the chance

My Number of choice is 5.

Raymond has a very unique design. I like the idea of a cat in a suit and the heterochromia eyes compliment his style quite well. I want to add his house in the neighborhood I constructed, right next to Rosie. I feel like they would make lovely neighbors.

Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone else of course!!
Post automatically merged:

I’ve spent 500 tickets looking for him and then recently as of today got scammed out of raymond which made me heartbroken
then later i offered for him and was accepted but i was busy and couldnt reply quick enough so they sold him to someone else. basically i’ve had the worst luck all day and I’m so worn down from looking for my dreamie.

my number of choice is 5

thank you so so much for the chance
Wow....sorry to hear this.....

Sure, I could tell you what it is that I like so much about Raymond... but I think I could best express Raymond's appeal through SONG! DJ KK, hit me with a beat!

Who's that hip cat that's hitting the scene
Bringing all the other kitties to their knees?
With a toothy grin and a flip of his hair
And his tailored suit so debonair
His name is Raymond, he's the cat's meow
So look out because he's on the prowl
You may say he's a tease, you may say he's aloof
But his business savvy is through the roof!
With one eye of green and one of brown
His swag, his style are the talk of the town
No way to resist his feline charm
His accessories are sure to disarm!
Now I've heard it said, it has been conveyed
That in secret he enjoys dressing like a maid!
But he's got the guts to rock any look
And a stack of cash to rival Tom Nook's
So don't believe the haters when they say
That all the hype is overplayed
He's one of a kind, none can compare
To Raymond, the cat extraordinaire!

(Oh, and put me down for number 9 -- for the number of lives I'd like to have to spend in Raymond's company of course!)

3, and i'd like him to get as a present for my friend who loves business cat boy~~

Honestly if I win I'm going to let Prisma have him. Hopefully I'm still allowed to enter.

My number is 8

4, I want Raymond bc one time on the bus in 3rd grade some girl said my eyes were two different colors; need I say more

(Also smug cats am I right)

i love love LOVE the cats in AC and he looks so dapper in just about any outfit u-u i like to think he and my punchy would be good friends

Oh my god the first time I saw his leak I was immediately drawn to him. I spent over 110+ NMT to try to manually find him since I know people bid way over the top for him- so much I can't even compete. LOL ;_; Unfortunately I have had no luck. He reminds me a lot of my boyfriend and I would really just appreciate having this cat in my town.

I pick 5.. even shmeven!

If I actually get Raymond, I'll take the jump and make my town all cats !
(with the exception of one dog since I can't abandon Lucky.)

That being said, I choose the number 1!

I love smug villagers and I love cats! His design is so nice and he just generally seems like a cool villager to have he's one of my dreamies! I've tried pretty hard to get him, going to islands because I'd never have enough to buy him because he's ridiculously expensive... Good luck to everyone! I pick number 4

Last edited:
I love his appearance, his personality, and the whole "maid dress" meme is hilarious. I HAVE SPENT 20,000 NOOK MILES SEARCHING FOR HIM, BUT TO NO AVAIL. (Also, I am willing pay 500k+ for him!!!!)
I just love him and have been incredibly unfortunate with my villagers.

7!

I want him because he just looks so unique and stylish! I pick 7.

6. I have a striped cat named milo got him as a kitten last summer! I grew up with three cats who lived to a long age cat sith, chunky, and mittens. I have a weakness for striped cats! I love raymond because he's really cute and could see him walking around my island, interacting happily with my villagers. I would love to give him a forever home :)

I want raymond because i feel like his whole concept is so unique like officey kind of look and i wanna see what his personality is like hehe
thank you for this ! I'll pick 8

raymond is my absolute favorite villager and he means the world to me! since the day he was revealed to the day the game came out i've been searching high and low for him, to no luck — all my nook miles have went towards tickets in hopes of finding him on an island. i'd love to get my boy !! 💓

my lucky number is 7!

Last edited:
it’s as if nintendo descended from the heavens to give me a little peck on the lips. just for me! just a little one! bc u know what, nintendo gave raymond his own unique gay personality type. this smug little twink!!!! i simply must have him... when nintendo said gay rights by creating the best villager design i listened with open ears (and open arms to let the small popular cat nerd into my life)!! sry it’s just too good. raymond is catboy representation.

4 is my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back