• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ANOTHER RAYMOND GIVEAWAY 🎉✨❗❗❗❗❗❗

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want Raymond because he has heterochromatic eyes just like my chonky boy at home and I'll go with 4 for my number <3

Raymond is the last villager I'm currently looking for to complete my island hhh i've gone on over 300 island tours looking for this freaking cat xD I also really wanna design and give him cute bakery items, although he looks like a business man I see him as a cute little bakery boy also haha
im going with #8

I want Raymond for my one of my good friends who loves him. She has had a rough time recently and getting Raymond would make her really happy! Plus he looks super cute in the maid dress :p

I pick 4.
I don’t have like a huge Paragraph as to why I want him, I just really think he’s unique looking and his eyes are cool. Wanted to try having a cute smug in my town too.

I need Raymond to help do all the taxes on my island! He could really help with all of my islanders finances. I also have a grey dichromatic (green and yellow eyes) kitty in real life named mushu, whom I call mushy, because he is a squishy-mushy. I’d post a pic but the file is too big.
I pick the number 7.
And thank you so much for doing this!

This is super awesome of you to do!! o:

I personally would like to have Raymond in my town because ... honestly? He's heckin' adorable. Since I've seen him, he managed to become my second favorite (nobody can top Olivia for me; she reminds me of my sister and has her exact birthday!) villager in the game, and he is also the last villager I need to complete my dream list of villagers!

I'll go with my favorite number 7.

Good luck everyone!! ^_^

I would love Raymond because I'm the only one in my friend group on discord who has animal crossing, and I've sent SO much fan art of Raymond, I'm starting to get teased over it, lol (-': Even my boyfriend has been teasing me. Raymond is so stinking cute 💘

My number is 4!

number 6.

ive been looking for raymond for my son. his birthday went (march 21) and we had no gifts for him since our country is in total lockdown from the virus. He plays the game and he was mentioning this certain cat in the game. He had a cat about 2 years ago when he was 5years old just like raymond. His name was mimi and colored grey too. we dont normally adopt pets bcoz i have asthma but we adopted him from the streets because of his eyes. his eyes where different also - yellow and blue (raymonds is orange and green). my son mentions raymond almost everyday that he wished he was the next villager who gets in. until he got his 10th villager 2 days ago and was not raymond. he knew he cannot get him anymore. i think he doesnt know until now that villagers can be evicted or decides to fly out of the island. so with this, im planning to get raymond for him. i think this might cope up as his temporary birthday blues. thank you for reading my story!

EDIT: i just got him on my third island visit and guess who is really happy right now? hehehehehehe thank you for readingmy story though!!!

Last edited:
I want Raymond because in New Leaf I had a bit of a love affair with Lionel the Lion. However, I love cats so much that I wanted to have a cats only island! Raymond and Lionel share the same smug personality. So I thought maybe... MAYBE there might be a spark! (Sorry I know I’m really weird) I’m going to pick number 4 because if I get Raymond he’ll be the 4th cat on my island so far 😊

He has such a cute, serious face and I love his different colored eyes. I feel like he's the kitty equivalent of a person I love very much so it'd be fun to have him meet this little guy. In other cases, I love cats. If I could have my Marvin as a villager I would XD
I choose 4 as my number. Best of luck to everyone :)

Edit: a random villager is moving in, so I'm going to have to withdraw my entry. Good luck, everyone!

Last edited:
I really want him not for me, but for my crush who's going through a really hard time and he's their #1 dreamie so I want to surprise them by getting him for them, maybe its not much but i think it'd make them really happy right now 🥺 The number i pick is 5

I would love to get Raymond as I am doing maid cafe on my island and him in the maid dress would be perfect! Thanks for considering. I choose number 6

I really want Raymond because he's adorable, and smug villagers and cat villagers are my favorite types!! I've been wanting him since he was first revealed. I'll choose the number 7, though how will this work if multiple people pick the same thing?

RAYMOND STOLE MY HEART AT FIRST GLANCE, NERDY CHARACTERS LIKE HIM ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE.
ESPECIALLY SINCE HE'S A SMUG VILLAGER TOO...

I'LL BET 6!

i want him because he looks like one of my favorite characters from my favorite anime (sir nighteye from my hero academia). as soon as i saw raymond i knew i had to get him to honor him! #4

I want Raymond because I want a smug villager and his design is really cool!

Number 3 ;)

1) I want Raymond because I'm trying to make an entire cat town and he is the only smug cat!! 🥺
He also looks like my best friend if he were an AC villager and his house looks like he's a teacher (like my best friend haha)

2) I pick number 4!

I want Raymond because he looks just like the cat I am about to adopt <3. I love cats overall, my last town in New Leaf was all cats! And Raymond has glasses just like me :3

My birthday is April 3rd, so I will choose the number 3! :)

Who doesn't want Raymond? With that cute, white tuft of hair layered on top of the grey coat of fur. His cool brown and green heterochromia eyes. His chic look coupled with his black glasses and vest that makes me think he is all knowing and all seeing. I worship Raymond and I want him bad.

Ahh I absolutely love Raymond, he's a top dreamie for sure ;u; !! Cats are my favorite animal, and my childhood cat I grew up with used to have heterochromia as well so seeing that on Raymond just makes me super fond of him and nostalgic of those memories ♥ I also love smug personalities too, they're so delightful and sweet. Raymond stole my heart as soon as I saw him, and i've been trying to get him ever since!! Thank you for doing this giveaway as well!

I'll choose number 7! (‐^▽^‐)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back