• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway ANOTHER RAYMOND GIVEAWAY 🎉✨❗❗❗❗❗❗

Status
Not open for further replies.

gautier

i draw sometimes
Bells
Switch
0652-3453-7724
Feedback
100% (8) +
my hubby got raymond after island hopping 4 times 😅 he's not a dreamie of his so hes willing to give him away! can put him in boxes ANYTIME!

✨✨giveaway conditions:✨✨
1️⃣ you MUST state your reasoning for wanting raymond 😻 (i wanna see who really deserves him y'know ❤^_^ )
2️⃣ PICK a number 1-10 (closest to my picked number gets a better chance ❗❗❗)

🎉🥰 NOW GET TO COMMENTING ❗❗❗
GLHF ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'd like Raymond because although he's new I think he'd fit really well into my island!
The number I pick is 9

I want him so I can give him to my best friend; she has helped me get all my dreamies and now I want to help her. She is wonderful and kind and I really love her so I want to do something nice for her.

I pick number 3

i want him sooo much :( i love cats and my mayor is a cat too!\
i pick number 7

One of my dreamies - I'd like one of each personality type on my island, and he's my favorite Smug by far! And I don't have one yet!

Raymond is just really unique and I love his office house. Pick 5.

I love his suit and hetero-chromatic eyes. I've been shafted on majority of my villagers so it'd be nice to get a win on a dreamie haha
3 (someone had already picked 7)

I'd like Raymond because he reminds me of Marshal (smug and flirty), and I like those tropes of the glasses wearing cute boys LMAOO
He's the last dreamie I need to get for my island and honestly would be very fulfilling
imma go with number 8

pick is 2

I think he’s the cutest of the smug villagers and he’d fit very well in my town!!

I'd like Raymond because he reminds me of my cat I have in real life. He's such a cute boy - both my cat and Raymond of course, haha. I pick number 4.

Hi,

He is the favourite villager of my boyfriend, he loves cats as we own two ourselves. He's been constantly looking for him since he started playing. He even has a whole area planned out for him!

Number 2 is his lucky number!!!

I love Raymond bc of his lovely addition with Glasses, the nerdy look and "different features" (eyes) makes me feel more secure about myself.
Number 4
edit: number 1 since somebody beat me to number 4 for a few seconds.

I want Raymond because he reminds me of Haida from the show Aggretsuko, which became one of my most favorite shows this year. My number is 2

I'd love to have him on my island, cats are my favorite animal plus he wears glasses just like me! He'd be a great addition to my island and he's probably in my top 5 villagers now, and I've spent so so many tickets looking for him ;w;

And my number is 10!

i would love him so much if i won!! i have always wanted a smug cat and was so sad that there weren't any in new leaf. i especially love how cute his lil fangs are when he smiles and how happy he looks he sings! when he smiles it makes him that much cuter because he normally looks so serious! i would be his best friend! ;w;
my number is 3!! thank you for doing this! <3

I simply adore the cat villagers in the whole franchise honestly, Raymond's design is just perfect ngl, looks like a guy who can file all my taxes but also be the spotlight of the party, he'd be a perfect role model for Bob in both worlds!

My lucky number is 8, so I'm goin' with 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back