• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

I never really got into anime/manga but I really do enjoy Cowboy Bebop. Oh, and Pokemon if that counts.

I'm currently watching a lot of anime but the most recent I've seen was Hyouka. I recently finished Clannad too.

I just finished watching Aku no Hana (already finished the manga though, just waiting for new chapters to come out!), i am currently stuck on Mawaru Penguin Drum and Hyouka.

Actually, as for manga... I just finished rereading my all time favorites! Kodomo no Omocha and Fruits Basket!! Thinking of rereading Special A, Gakuen Alice, and a lot of Arina Tanemura's works.

Rescently finished Kore wa Zombie Desuka?, Black Rock Shooter, Another, and C - The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
Working on FMA-Brotherhood

keeping this alive cus it's the only post that interests me in this thread

I am currently watching Blood+ and Black Lagoon and High school of the dead for now those are my favorite anime so far but when I was young I use to watch a lot of Dragon ball z and Ronin Warriors I am not sure if any one still remembers that anime show.

Cause it use to be on toonami back in the days when tv was worth watching lol...

3xXwM.png
3xXGd.jpg
3xXH2.png

My list of currently watching anime and list of top watched anime but there are still way too many anime to list that are great.
Top 3 Anime
1. One Piece
2. Steins Gate
3. Ano Hana (I cried so much!)

Last edited:
Ahh, I finished re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and I loved it just as much as I did the first time! It's great! I'll probably re-watch the 2003 FMA sometime soon as well, although I much prefer the story in Brotherhood. If anyone here has seen both, which do you prefer?
Ahh, well now that I'm far into Brotherhood; Brotherhood. You're right about it's story

btw, anyone ticked off at Attack on Titan's 13.5 episode? I am

Gave Iwatobi Swim Club's first episode a watch, and I thought it was pretty nice. If a bit dull at times.

Gave Iwatobi Swim Club's first episode a watch, and I thought it was pretty nice. If a bit dull at times.
Yes! Someone else who watched it, I too thought it was good even though I felt homosexual the whole time I watched it but when do episodes come out?

If you haven't heard of this anime check out Speed Grapher, it starts out a little slow in terms of what the hell is going on, the second episode really threw me off but once you get into it boy does it kick off!!

Anime is about a freelance photographer now working for police investigators (I assume that is what they are) that stumbles across a cult when following one of them down and obtains a supernatural power that allows his body to regenerate and shoot threw the lens of his camera.

I'm in the middle of OreImo seasson 1 for a few months now. Yeah I really should stop procrastinating and finish it. That happens all the time resulting in me having quite a long backlog already. I'm currently also debating on whether I should start watching Dangan Ronpa or wait for the game to come out.

Some of the past Anime I remember I watched are:

Gurren Lagann
It's one of my all time favorites. It's so over the top that you can't help but smile at whatever happens. But the second movie's ending takes the cake.

Cromartie High School
It's a great comedy about wannabe delinquents and it's got (mute) Freddie Mercury, a gorilla and a robot attending High School. If that's not the best premise for an Anime, I don't know. The episodes are only 10 minutes long, but that's entirely enough for such an Anime. I just wish there were more episodes.

Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
I don't remember much and dropped it fairly early on. It was too crazy for me, which is funny because I like Cromartie. I think it's because Cromartie's episodes were, as mentioned above, shorter which I find more fitting for a crazy show such as this one.

Toradora
The first half is your High School comedy and then halfway through, drama bomb. But saying more would be a spoiler so I won't. I really wanna read the light novels though, I heard that they changed the ending in the Anime.

Ive seen quite a few including fullmetal alchemist and naruto.
The first anime I ever watched (besides pokemon which doesnt really count) was Lucky star.
My favourite anime is Fairy tail, closely followed by One piece which I'm waching now. On Saturday, I'm planning to put OP on hold and marathon School Days, since it is short and i can get through it in one day.

I'm currently watching K-On! I might watch Madoka Magica after this.

The first anime I'd ever seen were: Sailor Moon, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon. Also Digimon but I don't remember much about that.

Back