• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Anime!

Oreimo Seasons 1 and 2
Tiger and Bunny
The Legend of Black Heaven
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
Stein's Gate

That's about it. I'm going try Yuyushiki sometime.

In my opinion it is. It's action packed with its quirks. Though I do warn you, you might be a little shocked - w -.

Yeah Attack on Titan is completely filled with graphic scenes and death. But I for one have really loved it so far! I hate that I have to keep waiting for a new ep once a week though XD

TO THE TOP WITH IT.

Crunchyroll has ruined any productivity and motivation I possessed recently by throwing anime at me. Joined initially to watch Oreimo 2, got bored waiting for episodes to become free so I started watching My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, followed by Sword Art Online, Toradora (nooo paywall! ;-;), and now I've started Photo Kano. I've got Attack on Titan queued but haven't watched it yet, is it pretty good?
Toradora, my favorite shoujo anime
I reccomend Sukitte ii na yo if you liked it
Titan is amazing, no fillers at all and unlike most anime it sticks to the plot

COWBOY BEBOP SPOILERS

i just finished cowboy bebop and was actually really disappointed with it, like fae and ed just have their plot-lines super-fastly mopped up and then dissapear

and then spike goes to die for some boring generic anime-noir chick and then duels it out with the generic anime-long hair villain with a pet bird and a katana

and all i could think was that such a good show deserved a better ending yo

I'm currently watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and loving it, it's so over the top that it's actually really good e_e

I REALLY WANTED TO WATCH THIS ILL GET ON IT

and i love goofy stuff and i love vampires itll be great

My all time fave anime is Stand Alone Complex. But I also like Excel Saga, Bleach, Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Sabre Marrionette, Evangelion, Slayers, You're Under Arrest, Galaxy Angel...

Angel Beats! is so great, the only disappointing part is that it's only 13 episodes :<

Also been watching certain seasons of Yugioh GX and 5Ds which have their moments :d

I don't generally watch anime series because they're usually too long, but FLCL, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, Paranoia Agent, Super Milk-Chan, Monster, and Berserk are all pretty neat. Currently I'm watch Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is also pretty neato so far.

Aah, Attack on Titan! I really ought to watch that. I've heard it's really good and seen some awesome parody videos of it and the whole photo fad and stuff. I mean I'm only really enjoying Suisei no Gargantia so far from this season so maybe Attack on Titan will be another good watch too. I'm growing bored of Karneval and... Well.. Oreimo is just well... Oreimo. lol :'3

Just started watching Jugoku Shoujo. Seems interesting, I kinda like it so far.
Don't really have any favourites, as I'm not a big anime fan, though I do like Studio Ghibli movies (Kiki's delivery service is my fav) and Higurashi no naku koro ni. Maybe I'll watch Umineko and Higanbana soon. Pokemon is good for some nostalgia every now and then.
btw Pokemon > Yugioh > this other anime i forgot the name of > Digimon

I've been told Steins;Gate is really good, so I may start watching that sometime soon, although I've recently started re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's such a great anime. It looks great and I love the characters. :)

I've been told Steins;Gate is really good, so I may start watching that sometime soon, although I've recently started re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's such a great anime. It looks great and I love the characters. :)
Steins;Gate is an underrated series. Definitely worth the watch when you have time :)

Steins;Gate is an underrated series. Definitely worth the watch when you have time :)

You think so? I think it's actually very very popular (and definitely not overrated), heck they were extremely obsessed with it in Japan when it was released and they even had a little Steins;Gate caf? out there. So yeah... I mean, if it wasn't successful I doubt it'd be one of the highest rated anime on MAL and also it wouldn't have a movie out... Speaking of which, I'm extremely excited for the movie. Just anxiously watching for that subbed version now. ;w; sobs.

Currently watching "Attack on Titan" and "Hataraku Maō-sama" AKA "The Devil Is a Part-Timer!"

I'm really not into anime that much though.

I don't generally watch anime series because they're usually too long

If you're not watching a Naruto or a One Piece or something like that, they're not. Most anime nowadays seems to max out at 13 episodes, unless it was lucky enough to get another season.

Anyway, I'm watching Tears to Tiara right now. It's not hugely special or anything, but I'm still entertained by it.

Currently watching "Attack on Titan" and "Hataraku Maō-sama" AKA "The Devil Is a Part-Timer!"

I'm really not into anime that much though.

your watching three recent, new and upcoming anime that people who dont watch anime wouldn't recognize or know about, like thats into anime dude

you dont have to own a body pillow, end every scentance in desu and be a complete weeb to be into anime

ANYWAY
I need to finish the following: Polar Bear Cafe, FLCL, and super milk chan. Does anyone know any really good magical girl anime that isnt really awful/cheesy, and isnt madoka or sailor moon? and thats saying something because sailor moon and madoka are p cheesey as it is

Last edited:
Does anyone know any really good magical girl anime that isnt really awful/cheesy, and isnt madoka or sailor moon? and thats saying something because sailor moon and madoka are p cheesey as it is

You're asking for a bit when it comes to magical girls. A majority, if not all, are pretty cheesy.

If you haven't watched it yet Cardcaptor Sakura is a classic. Full Moon wo Sagash!te is another oldie but goody. If you're willing to indulge in cheese:
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy ( Tenchi Muyo! )
Powerpuff Girls Z
A Little Snow Fairy Sugar

Back