• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Anime!

has anyone watched black bullet? got a recommendation and just curious if anyone has watched some of the episodes

My favourite animes are Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Noragami and basically every Studio Ghibli movie~
At the moment I'm currently watching Fairy Tail and Kagerou Project!

its ok i started zetsuen no tempest like 3 or 2 years ago and im like..2 episodes away from finishing it but im sooo lazy

you watched k-on??????? omg i cant imagine you watching that
i finished like some anime in a day?? i stayed up to watch anohana so. i think i was pretty fast on watching kyousougiga..and dare i admit it, i caught up pretty quick for kill la kill. but other anime i only watch 1 ep and i forget about it oops

did someone say Zetsuen no Tempest? lol sorry. big fan of the show :p

A few days ago I bought Baccano (saw it) and Paprika (haven't seen yet) and I'm really happy about that, I've been wanting to find the Baccano dvds forever!

And today I watched a bit of Princess Jellyfish.

Last edited:
Still reading the Blue Exorcist manga, very different from the anime!
I have no issues with this though, I'm enjoying it very much and I'm so glad I bought it.

To top off my Blue Exorcist love, I ordered a little 2.5in Rin figure for my desk, he's really adorable and it was a great idea to purchase him.

I've also watched two episodes of Kill la Kill, I intend on finishing it once school is over and I have no more finals.

Last edited:
Watching Samurai Flamenco now. I watched a few episodes while it was airing but then I got distracted.

you watched a whole anime about anime girls drinking tea and being in a band
i cant even watch k-on and i like that kind of stuff more than you wtF

I watched K-On. The whole thing. Loved it.

Just because an anime has alot of feminine stuff, doesn't mean a boy can't watch it.

Just like a girl watching a totally hardcore and violent anime like Attack on Titan or Black Butler.

Can anyone recommend me anime like Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu?
Kinda like School/Comedy/ a little bit of Romance/Action

I'm desperate because I have been looking for a new anime and none of what I found made me giggle.

I just finished watching the two seasons of Baka.to Test, and there are no more episodes left. I'm heartbroken.

Back