• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Wild World Beginner's Struggle

SeagullAtMcDonalds

Bells
I am very new here, so I think this is the best place to ask this. I am genuinely making myself suffer in order to get Tiffany as a starter neighbor. Are the odds really like a 3/150 chance to get her from the start of the game or is there something more to it? I just got a copy of the game yesterday and I have been having zero luck getting her rip. The snooty characters are my favorite, and Tiffany is my favorite one out of all of them. I am willing to do anything I can omg, give me the rude rabbit

The odds of getting some villager is low. I don’t know if odds towards specific villagers are as biased as odds towards specific items, but I know that it usually depends on the copy of the game you get.

I don’t know if you can still play Wild World online today, but if you can, I’m sure someone might get that rabbit for you.

The odds of getting some villager is low. I don’t know if odds towards specific villagers are as biased as odds towards specific items, but I know that it usually depends on the copy of the game you get.

I don’t know if you can still play Wild World online today, but if you can, I’m sure someone might get that rabbit for you.
Literally any pointer is a pointer in the right direction, your reply alone helps settle dust for me. Like for the past day it has been nothing but running in circles trying to get something I might not even be able to get from the start lol. I have no idea how this works rip, I just know that I want the rabbit

Literally any pointer is a pointer in the right direction, your reply alone helps settle dust for me. Like for the past day it has been nothing but running in circles trying to get something I might not even be able to get from the start lol. I have no idea how this works rip, I just know that I want the rabbit
Now if you ask about the “biased odds”, there’s a hidden mechanic called the group mechanic. I don’t know if it applies to villagers, but I know it applies to items.

Items are typically put into three different groups. One group shows up the most frequently or has the highest odds. One group shows up the most seldomly or has the lowest odds. And the other group has fair odds. Sometimes, it applies to entire cartridges or copies, not just the towns.

If this applies to villagers, I hope Tiffany isn’t part of the group with the lowest odds.

Now if you ask about the “biased odds”, there’s a hidden mechanic called the group mechanic. I don’t know if it applies to villagers, but I know it applies to items.

Items are typically put into three different groups. One group shows up the most frequently or has the highest odds. One group shows up the most seldomly or has the lowest odds. And the other group has fair odds. Sometimes, it applies to entire cartridges or copies, not just the towns.

If this applies to villagers, I hope Tiffany isn’t part of the group with the lowest odds.
Thank you for helping me understand this a little better, I did not think I would ever be learning about Animal Crossing character spawn rates or whatever you want to call this lol. It is tough to be a Tiffany enthusiast if her odds are low.

I am sorry to say that, according to Nookipedia, Tiffany cannot be a starting villager in this game. Assuming this site is correct. I recently got a new copy of WW since I lost my original one, and it took me 3 days of resetting my town on-and-off to get Bob as a starter. I saw many duplicates prior to getting him as a starter. You could continue to reset for her in case this site is wrong, or you could try to get her some other way. Regardless, I wish you luck!

I am sorry to say that, according to Nookipedia, Tiffany cannot be a starting villager in this game. Assuming this site is correct. I recently got a new copy of WW since I lost my original one, and it took me 3 days of resetting my town on-and-off to get Bob as a starter. I saw many duplicates prior to getting him as a starter. You could continue to reset for her in case this site is wrong, or you could try to get her some other way. Regardless, I wish you luck!

That’s all the confirmation I need, it was like pulling teeth. I wanted to play WW so bad but I didn’t want to miss out on the chance of getting Tiffany from the start. Thank you for the help! :) I will just play it and hope for the best lol. I’m glad I’m not the only one who wanted a specific villager from the start haha

Back