• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing Special Nintendo Direct for October 5th

wow theres 2 new flowers at least which look like irises and lillies ^.^
and theres a bunch of new fruit too
and bammboo, and the bushes are still in
im even more excited for this game to come out ^.^

Fruit

So far beautiful. Hopefully will come out this year, although it's been said it won't it surely has too. Secondly in the segment of the video where you are on the "island" with tortimmers family I realized theirs a bucket that contains fruit including bannas's there. Wouldn't surprise me with the additional other 4! ;)

I......can't......describe........how......perfect.........this........game......is........
I'm so in love with it! With every new trailer we see this game gets closer to perfection!:eek:

From the website:

tumblr_mbfc3qdHE51rirnqho3_500.png

Posted these on the TBT Tumblr. :>

I like the one with the shirt; the shoes makes a great difference!

at 9:41 if you look at the top right corner you can see a pair of scissors, meaning shampoodle is back!

A teaser, Part 1 of the translation. We're working to get you more ASAP :)

Just a friendly suggestion: Is it possible to add a black border around the translation text? It's already occurred a few times in that short couple of minutes where the text was unreadable at times.

No, I'm referring to the picture I saw with the same girl in different outfits, hair color and eye color. It has the picture with a supposed Mii Mask..

EDIT: Here it is

tumblr_mbfc3qdHE51rirnqho1_500.png

I hope they'll have the little flick in the front for a boy hairstyle, similar to the one spike liek in WW and CF.

This game is perfect.

The pink Llama's name in Japanese is Risa, so maybe it could be along the lines of Lisa for the English version of the game :)

Back