Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Heyo! I would like to see some more AC themed RP, so this is what we're going to do. If you make an Animal Crossing RP, you'll get 300 Bells once it reaches 75 posts. Sound good? Since this is determined by amount of posts, the slightest bit of spamming will not be tolerated. I don't recomend a cafe, because as you have seen they get on the spammy side. If you already have an AC RP, sorry but you're going to have to make a new one for this. Why not have two? Also, once most of the RPs reach 75, or we feel it's a good time, the best RP will win an additioal 700 Bells. Start creating!

:)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Heyo! I would like to see some more AC themed RP, so this is what we're going to do. If you make an Animal Crossing RP, you'll get 300 Bells once it reaches 75 posts. Sound good? Since this is determined by amount of posts, the slightest bit of spamming will not be tolerated. I don't recomend a cafe, because as you have seen they get on the spammy side. If you already have an AC RP, sorry but you're going to have to make a new one for this. Why not have two? Also, once most of the RPs reach 75, or we feel it's a good time, the best RP will win an additioal 700 Bells. Start creating!

:)
I just made the Animal Crossing Experience...in one evening it's already a third of the way to the 75 posts.

It is now at 77 posts, which is past 75.
Everyone who started one should post how far their rp has come (amt. of posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back