Selling Animal Crossing New Leaf - Welcome Amiibo Complete Re-Tail Shop! (All items)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheza

hate.jpg
Bells
Feedback
100% (26) +
That's right! Everyone item (clothing/furniture/museum/nature/equipment) in this database can be purchased: http://moridb.com/items/furniture/?limit=50&offset=0 with the exception of bugs/fish as they cannot be given to another user. Post below with your list of items, along with a fair TBT offer for those items.

Thanks for stopping bye,

I'd like to buy the 2017 cake, 24- hour shop banner, 24- hour shop baskets, 24- hour shop clock, amiibo shelf, autograph cards, dachshund ornament, desert island map, desert island stool, desert island table, and decorative plate for 55 TBT please?? Thanks so much! ^_^ I can trade in a bit.

Last edited:
I'd like to buy the 2017 cake, 24- hour shop banner, 24- hour shop baskets, 24- hour shop clock, amiibo shelf, autograph cards, dachshund ornament, desert island map, and decorative plate for 45 TBT please?? Thanks so much! ^_^ I can trade in a bit.
Do you have the campfire & nintendo paper? :)
Can I get the eggplant cow, hagoita, twelve grape plate, and shaved ice lamp for 25tbt?
Yes, yes, and yes! I'll get everything ready now. :)

oh wow, okay, awesome! :D
Can I get the campground paper, nintendo paper, Hello kitty wall, shop coffee machine, splattershot, standing sink, and sushi tray? would 23 tbt be okay? or higher? :eek:

Could I get these:

Sheik mask
Sheik outfit
Sheik pants
Epona outfit
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
Wolf Link outfit
Ganondorf outfit
Ganondorf pants
Ganondorf wig
Ganon outfit

Is 90 TBT OK?

May I get the high spirits hat/shirt/pants for 25 tbt? Also, do you have white carnations? ^^

oh wow, okay, awesome! :D
Can I get the campground paper, nintendo paper, Hello kitty wall, shop coffee machine, splattershot, standing sink, and sushi tray? would 23 tbt be okay? or higher? :eek:
That would be fine, adding you now. Your town or mine? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get these:

Sheik mask
Sheik outfit
Sheik pants
Epona outfit
Princess Zelda dress
Zelda wig
Wolf Link outfit
Ganondorf outfit
Ganondorf pants
Ganondorf wig
Ganon outfit

Is 90 TBT OK?
I can, and that works. :)
May I get the high spirits hat/shirt/pants for 25 tbt? Also, do you have white carnations? ^^
Sure, and I do have white carnations. :blush:
Do you have any/all items from here?
http://moridb.com/catalogs/dKkOc8FNvW

I can do 5 tbt for unorderable, 2 orderable, but can make higher if needed!
Those are all possible :)

Last edited:
Great! What times work for you, and can I do 25 carnations for 25 tbt, making 50 total?

Thanks, did u see that i also added the desert island table, and the desert island stool for an additional 10 TBT to my order?? I didn't think you saw that so I'm just letting you know. I'll be available to trade in just a bit. Thanks so much! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back