Animal Crossing New Horizons Tier List

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
New Horizons Token
I was just wondering if this will be something to return to New Horizons, and if it's even something people would like this time around? Of course villager likes are completely subjective, but I personally found it helpful from a trading standpoint to see who was more desirable and how it was constantly changing month-month!

I personally wouldn't mind setting something like this up, if it's actually wanted, though I wanted to make this to get some input/feedback! ♥

Sure! I'm not really for or against it. I do think it's interesting to see who people want most though. All I know is Audie is the new golden ticket for mostly everyone, or so it would seem lol.

Sure! I'm not really for or against it. I do think it's interesting to see who people want most though. All I know is Audie is the new golden ticket for mostly everyone, or so it would seem lol.

I have her on my island. I met her on the first island I visited and invited her. After that I went to another island a day later and I met Skye, I have two wolfs now lol.

I have her on my island. I met her on the first island I visited and invited her. After that I went to another island a day later and I met Skye, I have two wolfs now lol.

Adorable little wolf gals. Everyone seems to be fawning over audie, but I am dying for dom! He is too cute haha.

i think it’d be a good idea! it’d be a good thing to reference for those who are into buying/selling villagers aha

I've noticed Raymond is quite popular ! From what I've seen on twitter, anyway.

Thank you for your input everyone!
I've noticed the new villagers seem to be quite popular! In particular Audie, Raymond, Judy and I believe Sherb is pretty liked too!
There's also all of the RV Amiibo Villagers that were never added to the NL tier list as far as I'm aware c:

Adorable little wolf gals. Everyone seems to be fawning over audie, but I am dying for dom! He is too cute haha.

If only they were cranky... But I am glad that Admiral made his return from the old gamecube version. I really like the cranky sarcastic villagers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think it’d be a good idea! it’d be a good thing to reference for those who are into buying/selling villagers aha

I wonder if this means that people with a good amiibo card can just keep rolling in the same villager, selling him and then just getting him or her back er amiibo? The Amiibo really change things.

Yeah, but trading villagers seems risky now with the glitch thing.
I definitely won't be trading with anyone until this is fixed and confirmed.

@cheezu I believe the glitch is only to do with villagers being moved out specifically with Amiibo cards? Correct me if i'm wrong however! That is totally understandable though!

@cheezu I believe the glitch is only to do with villagers being moved out specifically with Amiibo cards? Correct me if i'm wrong however! That is totally understandable though!

That's what I've read too but I would still be worried to trade with anyone at this point.

I'm sad that Audie is on the top of the tier list since shes my favorite and will likely be impossible to get but that's expected since shes a peppy wolf c:

I'm sad that Audie is on the top of the tier list since shes my favorite and will likely be impossible to get but that's expected since shes a peppy wolf c:

I didn't realise she was that popular. I just went to my first random island and boom there she was camping. After that I found Skye, so was I just lucky, two great wolfies in a row with just two nook mile tickets?

That's what I've read too but I would still be worried to trade with anyone at this point.

I know nothing of this bug but will look it up thanks!

Last edited:
Even though everyone has their own preferences, you could, with enough surveys and market research, create a tier list based on the popularity and demand for certain villagers. We could start easy by just making a top 10 list, and eventually branch out from that!

@Mairen What I was thinking, from this thread, I'd make a thread that essentially was a "give your top 10 villagers", and hopefully it'll generate enough interest that a Tier List could be made from it- would you be interested in helping?

@Mairen What I was thinking, from this thread, I'd make a thread that essentially was a "give your top 10 villagers", and hopefully it'll generate enough interest that a Tier List could be made from it- would you be interested in helping?

sure! Let me know what I can do for you and I'll be happy to help out!

We just had another thread about this the other day! It definitely seems like a popular idea. I'd love to help you out with it if that's something you're interested in. Do you think a google form would be a good idea? We could ask "Who are your favorite/dream (personality type) villagers" for every personality and compare the numbers from there. Maybe place a limit of 3-5 selections per type?

Here are my predictions of the new villagers' popularity from the aforementioned thread btw, just for fun. c:

I'd totally support this. Tier lists are used by a lot of people, and as the villager trading scene grows one would only become more necessary.

Anyway, here's my (probably incorrect) attempt at tiering the new villagers' popularity:

Tier 1: Raymond, Audie
Tier 2: Sherb, Judy
Tier 3: Dom
Tier 4: Reneigh
Tier 5: Cyd, Megan

Last edited:
Back