Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
Feedback
100% (6) +
I'm working on a new Animal Crossing project right now and I need some help with some icons for the project.

Here's what I need at the moment:
Fish
Bug
Fossil
Painting
Gyroid

They need to have a transparent background and be at least around 200 by 200 pixels size. I can always scale them down if necessary, bigger is better! I'm open to different styles, they could be drawn like kind of cartoonish or they could be like sprites.

Maybe try making one of them and if I like it, try the rest then?

If I like what you make and end up using it in my project, I'll pay you some TBT Bells and you will be given credit in the project when it releases.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to give this a go. I know it's a little vague but see what you can come up with.

I'd try it but i know I'd get major artist block when in the middle of it.

Also one of my problems is i have to see exactly what its for so i know what to make '-';

is it 4 dis

I will give it a try tho, when i have time

;)

I'd try it but i know I'd get major artist block when in the middle of it.

Also one of my problems is i have to see exactly what its for so i know what to make '-';

I apologize for the vagueness but basically these are icons for categories. Fish category, Bugs category, etc.

There isnt an icon for a painting so i don't even know

The painting icon could just be an easel. Would make more sense considering it's for patterns, right?

So I'm still looking for help with these icons. To rephrase, I'm looking for Category icons to be made for an Animal Crossing app I am developing. So like a Fish icon, a Bug icon and so on. If I end up using what you create, I'll pay you 500 Bells and credit you in the app.

Thanks!

i tried but i cant make dem cozz i am stupid and evey1 h8 me so sry

I know I'm new to the forums, but I could try. I have a cartoony style, kind of like MLP, but at the same time not. A fish/bug/museum icon would be no problem to start out with, even if they don't end up being used. 100 X 100 is fine!! An example of my style is attached.
Shizune.jpg

I know I'm new to the forums, but I could try. I have a cartoony style, kind of like MLP, but at the same time not. A fish/bug/museum icon would be no problem to start out with, even if they don't end up being used. 100 X 100 is fine!! An example of my style is attached.
View attachment 2869

That style totally reminds me of webkinz.

I drew up some doodles for this, but it might take me a little while to get them scanned and colored since my stepfather is here for a while since he lost his job and he's taken up spending all this time in the living room where the scanner is. |: And I don't like speaking to the man. Of course he'd get fired the day after I doodle something I want to scan. e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back