• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Animal Crossing DS Discussion

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Posts
23,937
Bells
3,222
Points
0
Please discuss Animal Crossing DS here, and don't make any threads about it on the DS board, or anywhere else. Just talk about it here.
 
WOW. For a forums about Animal Crossing, you sure don't like to discuss AC DS <_<
 
well i havent been here recently


:p


i cant wait by the way... i hope its better than i hope it is, if that makes any sence


:p
 
BAMBAM! said:
I get enough of ACDS at Nsider I most likely won't be posting here till more info comes out.
true... but here we can talk about it without being told its in the wrong board, or thread


:D
 
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
I get enough of ACDS at Nsider I most likely won't be posting here till more info comes out.
true... but here we can talk about it without being told its in the wrong board, or thread


:D
That is true lol :lol: Anyways I think bob had a good idea in todays AT instead of just typing words we could also speak through a mirophone that hooks up to the DS.
 
BAMBAM! said:
That is true lol :lol: Anyways I think bob had a good idea in todays AT instead of just typing words we could also speak through a mirophone that hooks up to the DS.
no need


:) a mic is already built in


:D
 
BAMBAM! said:
yes but sadly it is not very good.
its a great mic, you just need to turn up the sensativity


;) i thought it sucked in yoshi Touch & Go, then i turned up the sensativity and it worked great


:)
 
yea, its really helpfull


:) just be sure not to turn it up too high... it can be not too good


:p

anyway, back onto more of an animal crossing DS discussion...

what do you think of the ball shape? i personally dont like the idea, but who knows, maybe it will be nice to break from tradition


:)
 
Well I think the map will be a bit confusing but I understand why they put it there. They made it that way because you feel like you can go where ever you want unlike in AC for GC you had walls kepping you in.
 
For the city I think it should be like Varok in Runescape but with different buildings and stuff like that. That is if there is a city.
 
BAMBAM! said:
For the city I think it should be like Varok in Runescape but with different buildings and stuff like that. That is if there is a city.
But that will kinda ruin the AC Village theme...
 
a Runscape type thing would be a wrong turn... i know a setup would be ok, but no buildings... seriously, the biggest buildings they should have should be something like a hut... :r
 
Back
Top