• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing 3DS Hard Covers

Chibi.Hoshi

*˖✧ ✨🌟✨ ✧˖*
Bells
Switch
6688-6189-6870
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Enchanted Bloom
Rose Crystal
Citrine Crystal
Caustic Crystal
Opalescent Crystal
Snow Globe
Hard covers, or are some people like to call hard cases. Was an Animal Crossing 3DS only hard case even made in or outside Japan? Most quality popular hard covers I know of for the 3DS only are only made in Japan. (My 3DS has a hard cover of the starters from Pokemon X & Y, sold at Pokemon Center). A few of the XL hard covers were made, some designs are these if you don't know (http://www.amazon.co.jp/s/ref=nb_sb...eld-keywords=ハードカバー+for+ニンテンドー3DS+とびだせ+どうぶつの森). I know there are more hard cover designs as far as my information goes as to what is listed in the link. But does anyone know?

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the covers really, but I must say they do look cute haha.

Back