• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Andy's Tip of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming a little earlier than yesterday;
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">17th March 2010- Don't eat cookies before bed, or you'll wake up feeling crummy.</div>
I'll try and do it around this time from now on, see you back here tomorrow.

AndyB said:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">17th March 2010- Don't eat cookies before bed, or you'll wake up feeling crummy.</div>
Ahah, nice!

AndyB said:
*Face-Desk*

This thread made me think of a thought provoking thought I heard a while ago, I don't know why though.

"If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and corn oil is made from corn, then what is baby oil made out of?"

And this is a good idea, Andy.

AndyB said:
Oh my...I misread it again.

AndyB said:
Ahaah, lovee it. ;]

Comatose said:
AndyB said:
You are a silly one. =P What did you see this time?

AndyB said:
Comatose said:
AndyB said:
I don't think I'd be allowed to post it. <_<

Comatose said:
AndyB said:
Comatose said:
AndyB said:
Hahaha, Pm it to me? I want to know now

Comatose said:
AndyB said:
Comatose said:
AndyB said:
Haha, I think I know what you might have read :p

Time for the next tastey tip:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">18th March 2010-The early bird may get the worm, but the second Rat gets the cheese.</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back