An interesting AC:3DS possibility and idea...

MasterM64

🍀 Mayor of PARADISE 🍀
Bells
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Year's Party Popper
Dreamy Party Popper
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
How many of you remember the sideways beach in one of the E3 pictures and other pictures refering to the beach below the cliff? After much thought and imagination I thought of something interesting about AC:3DS which I told to a friend who thought my idea was interesting and a possibility to the next game of the AC Franchise. There's not enough proof to say that this is possible or not so we'll just have to see.

Now lets get to the point, I think there's a possibility that the town maybe on an Island or a pennisula this time around because why would Nintendo put an ocean on the west side of the map? Could that mean an ocean is on the east side or is it the works of just camera angle-changing feature? I think it's possible that Nintendo could be allowing the players to change the camera this time around but, there's something on snapshot that supports more to the Island/Pennisula idea then the Camera-angling feature. What's on that snapshot is a player's house facing south in the background which clearly supports the Island/Pennisula idea but, what about the beach to the south? Well clearly there're many snapshots that cover a beach to the south because there's sand on the bottom of the cliffs in ALL SNAPSHOTS showing what's below the cliff but now what about the North? What can POSSIBLY support the idea of a North beach is that there're rumors going around of an Airport being put in AC:3DS. Common sense would say that the town should be on an Island if there's an Airport because why would you need one if you can easily travel by land? We'll just have to see what Nintendo has on their minds for this new AC game. Please discuss. If you feel like sharing this idea on Youtube, go ahead it might actually get Nintendo's attention for all we know.

Your theory sounds very interesting and I think you're on to something! If thats what Nintendo plans to do for AC3DS then I'm definitely going to get one!

:gyroidcircle:

faithe31 said:
Your theory sounds very interesting and I think you're on to something! If thats what Nintendo plans to do for AC3DS then I'm definitely going to get one!

:gyroidcircle:
My theory does make a lot of sense but, we'll just have to see what the future holds. :)

Well I think Animal Crossing has a lot of fans Worldwide! I just hope Nintendo does them some justice and makes it a great game!

I hope so too because City Folk kind was a little disappointing because it was to much like Wild World. The sound track really said a lot so I hope Nintendo is taking this game seriously and not make it a cheap lets move-on game.

Yup! I hear ya on that one! I saw the videos and pics...It "looks" promising! My family and I are anxiously waiting! :)

faithe31 said:
Yup! I hear ya on that one! I saw the videos and pics...It "looks" promising! My family and I are anxiously waiting! :)
I bet so. ;)

In my house Animal Crossing is like a sport. People yelling out that they helped Twiggy the bird before one another...it's GREAT!!! But anyways we heard it was for 3DS only we were all bummed. =[

gamerdude309 said:
In my house Animal Crossing is like a sport. People yelling out that they helped Twiggy the bird before one another...it's GREAT!!! But anyways we heard it was for 3DS only we were all bummed. =[
I know but, getting a 3DS will be worth it. :)

I can imagine playing Ocarina of Time in 3D. :)

Blue_Alain said:
I don't know if I want a 3Ds because I would be only playing Ac...
So you wouldn't get Ocarina Time 3D, Mario Kart, and Paper Mario!?! How sad. :(

Knowing Nintendo this is just gonna be another cash in.

This image pretty much sums up my current opinions on Nintendo. Replace the DS with AC:CF.
ds-prints-money.gif

Jarv156 said:

This image pretty much sums up my current opinions on Nintendo. Replace the DS with AC:CF.
ds-prints-money.gif
Yeah, I some what agree with that image but, just seeing how well Nintendo did at E3 makes me totally disagree with it.

MasterM64 said:
Jarv156 said:

ds-prints-money.gif
Yeah, I some what agree with that image but, just seeing how well Nintendo did at E3 makes me totally disagree with it.
This^^^

Also lets get back on topic:

The "Do you need help" Option comes back instead of your neighbors asking you.

Jrrj15 said:
MasterM64 said:
Jarv156 said:

ds-prints-money.gif
This^^^

Also lets get back on topic:

The "Do you need help" Option comes back instead of your neighbors asking you.
I'm glad to hear that because I get tired of the random "I need your help!" stuff from my Villagers on City Folk but, to get back on topic how many of you think my theory is possible or what do you think about it?

i've been wondering why the land goes
cliff-->beach-->ocean
instead of
cliff-->lower ground-->beach-->ocean

it just cuts right to the beach/ocean. i wish they gave us a little more to work with than a few screenshots.

bloodbend3r said:
i've been wondering why the land goes
cliff-->beach-->ocean
instead of
cliff-->lower ground-->beach-->ocean

it just cuts right to the beach/ocean. i wish they gave us a little more to work with than a few screenshots.
That can be another thing that supports my Island/Pennisula theory because it seems different. That reminds me of those cliffside beaches in the real world so we can be on to something...

I highly doubt there will be an airport in the town, because if your theory is right (About the town being an island) then we will probably be seeing some sort of port where ships take off instead of an airport. Don't you think a boat would be more likely?

Back