An apology from TNZ

Well I personally thank you.
I just hope that those who did wrong to you guys will apologize as well, I have had no contact with TNZ and am a little confused by what happened.

Inuyasha_fan_no#1 said:
Hi, I'm a representative from TNZ, Inuyasha_fan_no#1.
We would like to apologize for what we have done.
I appreciate the members of TNZ apologizing, but I'd reallly rather see MetaSamus and DSFan actually say they were sorry.

PikMino42 said:
Inuyasha_fan_no#1 said:
I appreciate the members of TNZ apologizing, but I'd reallly rather see MetaSamus and DSFan actually say they were sorry.
yeah because MetaSamus has disses to TBT in his sig. Sorry but apology not accepted... yet.

JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
Inuyasha_fan_no#1 said:
yeah because MetaSamus has disses to TBT in his sig. Sorry but apology not accepted... yet.
Well, just because he disses this place, doesn't mean we all do. For example, to be honest, I think this place rock!
But, I can't control what others do. It's not like I can suddenly use psychic powers to make them stop...Hmm... or can I? *Tries to use psychic powers, but fails*...Well, the point is...Umm... what was my point again?.............
Oh yeah. Well, I can't help it if our members keep insulting this place.

Locked in case this gets out of hand.

I agree, Meta Samus did inexcusable things, but we don't want any arguements to rage here.

Yes, I know that there are people that TNZ that aren't bad at all.

Back