Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I'm going to trust in the process and vote radical6 as well. Their last few posts have felt town to me but I know that's literally the attention :p
Post automatically merged:

intention*

wagon feels a little too easy lol

I'm going to trust in the process and vote radical6 as well. Their last few posts have felt town to me but I know that's literally the attention :p

intention*

wagon feels a little too easy lol
it does feel too easy there should be at least two upset people

i only say mog try to fight it, just adds to the idea there’s an afk maf :’)

*saw

maybe unravel with time differences? 🤔

Night Three

radical6-was-An-Impostor.gif

@radical6 (Banana) has been ejected. They were An Imposter (Framer)

2 Imposters Remain.

You have 24 hours to submit any actions.

Please do not post.

Day Four
IMG_9298.jpeg

@lily2816 (Gray) has died. They were a vanilla townie.

You have 48 hours to vote.

Note:
- Starting today until the end of the game, the first 24 hours of Days will use majority voting. If the majority of remaining players vote for a player, that person will be immediately eliminated. Any remaining time will be added to the following Night (i.e. if a majority vote is made by 3pm EST, Night will be 27 hours). After the initial 24 hours, voting will resume as normal (plurality) with the standard deadline.

@BetsySundrop
@ribbitribbon
@Trundle
@EnderWiggin
@mogyay
@annika
@TN4U
@voltairenism
@unravel
@FrostyAlmonds
@Dinosaur
@Yoshi155

Huhwha??????? Not in anyway the death I expected. Ender green (I was starting to sus Shiny's slot don't look at me), I would have said may be gf but I....don't see Ender killing Lily???

I'm not. :c

I was trying to psychically read you today. I was like, wth frosty. I was thinking it had to be a certain person, but apparently not?

Back