• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

I skipped lunch and I’ve been driving around the last few hours so forgive me if this seems delirious.

One of Betsy and Ribbit is mafia. Leaning Betsy.

Omgus. Is this because I said your slot was wolfy? 😅

What are your reasons for ribbit? To me, ribbit is way more town after eod. Ribbot was calling out the odd trundle posts.

Also- what are your reasons for me?

Because - eod yesterday i wasn't pushing wagons. I was actually reconsidering and questioning trundle. In the thread.
Post automatically merged:

I will say I kinda hate Volt’s EOD, those last few posts feel so faked to me; why appeal to me like that and not just vote for unravel?

I actually agree with this. I did think it was weird for volt to say "swear it's unravel" etc...

@N e s s I know you were dropping your town read on Ribbit at EOD, how do you feel now after time to think?

@Betsy, I'd like to hear your thoughts about Dolby.

@voltairenism Take your time if you have a migraine. Wanna know your thoughts on Unravel and Ribbit atm knowing that Zinnia flipped town. I thiiiink, you were tempted to switch to Unravel yesterday??? I feel like you said at one point Trundle was getting to you about switching.

Hi Radical. I somehow just didn't pick up on this when you first posted it, but I'm now noticing you were saying the same thing about me as TN4U was, so I would really appreciate it where you thought I looked bad pre this spat because TN4U won't answer me so maybe you can point me in the right direction and help me clear him.

But otherwise, everyone else. The post above, and the one below. Does anyone else feel a sense of TMI or am I tilting?
i didnt think you looked bad from the spat? i didnt really have a strong opinion of you until your fight with TN4U where I felt your frustration was genuine. Then it repeated again with you and volt lmao. I'm also sort of confused how my answer will clarify how you feel towards TN4U?

back in thread for one more thing I swear. Ness I’m gonna need works cited from you on why Ribbon and Betsy who were both unboxed semi townreads for you are now wolves AND associated. Associated being more important

@N e s s I know you were dropping your town read on Ribbit at EOD, how do you feel now after time to think?
It’s a bit of a pickle that’s for sure. I get the feeling that Ribbit is town by their tone, but I feel like their takes in thread have been odd. It’s pretty sudden how Ribbit in the last few minutes has gone from hard townreading Trundle to now putting Trundle/unravel on a team together. Trundle is the lowest of low hanging fruit right now to attack and I’m more curious to see who all is going to comment on his EoD when they pop in the thread; I honestly think he just said a silly thing and people were going to point and shout at him no matter what.

Weirdness is more often than not just a town player saying something awkward; I’m more convinced that people that are seemingly crafting perfect posts are more suspicious. All three of the major wagons yesterday (TN4U, Zinnia, Ribbit) were created because they made some bad, but arguably innocent takes.

It irks me how Betsy is consistently saying things like “I’m so transparent guys, I’m town!” And again I’m gonna have to actually read Betsy’s posts again but that’s what I felt earlier today looking back on the thread.

I need to Betsy's properly. But I reflected last night, that while I do like her scribble chart, I'm starting to question why she felt the need to share it. Like, wanting to prove she was doing homework. And I know the scribble sheet led to the Trundle vote, but I overall I do like that she stuck to her read vs jumping on one of the bandwagons. Could still be a maf thing but Overall I do lean Betsy townside right now after reflecting on it.

back in thread for one more thing I swear. Ness I’m gonna need works cited from you on why Ribbon and Betsy who were both unboxed semi townreads for you are now wolves AND associated. Associated being more important
My source is that I made it the frick up.

Random thing that irked me about the scribble chart that I felt I was kinda just being catty about and dismissed, but Betsy calls me town in the post while marking me in the chart as “D.W.” For deep wolf

i didnt think you looked bad from the spat? i didnt really have a strong opinion of you until your fight with TN4U where I felt your frustration was genuine. Then it repeated again with you and volt lmao. I'm also sort of confused how my answer will clarify how you feel towards TN4U?

I meant looked bad before the spat. But then if you didn't think that and I was just null nevermind. 😔

It’s a bit of a pickle that’s for sure. I get the feeling that Ribbit is town by their tone, but I feel like their takes in thread have been odd. It’s pretty sudden how Ribbit in the last few minutes has gone from hard townreading Trundle to now putting Trundle/unravel on a team together. Trundle is the lowest of low hanging fruit right now to attack and I’m more curious to see who all is going to comment on his EoD when they pop in the thread; I honestly think he just said a silly thing and people were going to point and shout at him no matter what.

Weirdness is more often than not just a town player saying something awkward; I’m more convinced that people that are seemingly crafting perfect posts are more suspicious. All three of the major wagons yesterday (TN4U, Zinnia, Ribbit) were created because they made some bad, but arguably innocent takes.

It irks me how Betsy is consistently saying things like “I’m so transparent guys, I’m town!” And again I’m gonna have to actually read Betsy’s posts again but that’s what I felt earlier today looking back on the thread.
i’m working on typing but i tr trundle at start of day, updated read list here (still not current read list):
if mog and zinnia are town i would go to trundle and volt. i do want to tr volt so badly but i have just disagreed with them thus far and they ask a lot of questions and don’t really do anything with the answers. sorry volt x2

trundle is obv because started the mog sus line and if mog flipped town he is ultra suspicious

From ness:

I agree. Appealing to someone else for vote verity is sus.

Oh look - ness/eod-

😅
So your point being that I’m a hypocrite for changing my vote to someone I found suspicious anyway by asking someone I TR’d for input, but finding someone that actually didn’t go through with the vote change is equivalent?

If you’re going to call me a wolf there’s a more elegant way to do that, Susdrop.

Random thing that irked me about the scribble chart that I felt I was kinda just being catty about and dismissed, but Betsy calls me town in the post while marking me in the chart as “D.W.” For deep wolf
um…. don’t worry?

I will say I kinda hate Volt’s EOD, those last few posts feel so faked to me; why appeal to me like that and not just vote for unravel?
sighs i know

Just my surface level hunger deprived brain, it irks me how Betsy pushed all 3 of the major wagons forming yesterday. Hard to explain, might be wrong here.
did she actually? she was barely here. i guess if wanna say she was spreading herself thin to be able to flip to anyone, do you think one of the wagons was wolf?

Omgus. Is this because I said your slot was wolfy? 😅

What are your reasons for ribbit? To me, ribbit is way more town after eod. Ribbot was calling out the odd trundle posts.

Also- what are your reasons for me?

Because - eod yesterday i wasn't pushing wagons. I was actually reconsidering and questioning trundle. In the thread.

I actually agree with this. I did think it was weird for volt to say "swear it's unravel" etc...
i said what?

@Betsy, I'd like to hear your thoughts about Dolby.

@voltairenism Take your time if you have a migraine. Wanna know your thoughts on Unravel and Ribbit atm knowing that Zinnia flipped town. I thiiiink, you were tempted to switch to Unravel yesterday??? I feel like you said at one point Trundle was getting to you about switching.
people pilled on zinnia last minute so ofc it made me unsure. because everyone was spread out, i think there could be at least one mafia wagon. still think it could have been unravel, but i need to revisit ribbit. that or mafia was scared of a last minute change to someone

holy heck I lived past day one. And i'm caught up, so I can now formulate suspicions.
My Day 1 vote was largely due to the fact that I was trying to catch up and had no sus at the time, so I no-voted to get it out of the way and focus on reading.
My reads:
Trundle: potential maf, but I'm Town reading him because he was actively trying to dissuade the Zinnia wagon, which shouldn't have existed in the 1st place.
Betsy: townie. While they were questioning trundle, they were doing so to get information, and not to irritate. They've also been pretty active, so I can't see any potential Mafia in them.
Ribbit: honestly a grey area, every time I think I have a solid ribbit read, they post and my read gets thrown out the window.
Volt: either a TownHelp!Mafia or MafiaActor!Town (names I made up), as I get mixed messages from their posts. Whenever I see their activity, I either go: "that's very sus, why are they acting like that when they're helping town", or "why are they acting like a Mafia person, they're clearly townie." IDK.
Frost: Friendly!maf. Their energy to me is one that says "I'm evil but I don't wanna be."
Dolb: townie. I've looked at their posts and cannot find Mafia energy.
Ness: I'm probably gonna heckin die for this one, but HARD mafia lean. While he IS pushing for helpful info from everyone, which I do appreciate, it seems like he's doing so to find potential targets (at least to me)
Radical: null zone, barely posted so I have nothing.
TN4U: I'm saying town because he was quick to jump to my defense when people called out my vote. Mafia wouldn't jump to someone's defense, ESPECIALLY not someone who voted to not eject.

I need to Betsy's properly. But I reflected last night, that while I do like her scribble chart, I'm starting to question why she felt the need to share it. Like, wanting to prove she was doing homework. And I know the scribble sheet led to the Trundle vote, but I overall I do like that she stuck to her read vs jumping on one of the bandwagons. Could still be a maf thing but Overall I do lean Betsy townside right now after reflecting on it.

You know, i almost didn't share it. And if it gets me booted, I'm fine with that. But the 2 surprises for me were seeing jacob and trundle. I can't really explain things very well. So it was like - i spent an hour reading thru (more tbh), and that was the quickest way to say, check it out: I think trundle and jacob are also wolfy.

I have a really hard time telling between town missteps and wolfy stuff.

Dolby read - As much as i was thinking dolby was a really good hidden wolf to be wary of, I'm putting him in town for now. He seems to be considering reads and gives reasoning for everything when he changes a read. Also - asks questions of everyone to explain their reads and keep updated.

So I think dolby is town. Just under ribbit. 😅

You know, i almost didn't share it. And if it gets me booted, I'm fine with that. But the 2 surprises for me were seeing jacob and trundle. I can't really explain things very well. So it was like - i spent an hour reading thru (more tbh), and that was the quickest way to say, check it out: I think trundle and jacob are also wolfy.

Dolby read - As much as i was thinking dolby was a really good hidden wolf to be wary of, I'm putting him in town for now. He seems to be considering reads and gives reasoning for everything when he changes a read. Also - asks questions of everyone to explain their reads and keep updated.

jacob’s slot is ness’ now so if you fosses him you fos ness

just to clarify, you think jacob posts are wolfy, or jacobs slot?

@BetsySundrop hey, could I get your take on the wagons and when you switched to Ribbit being active town? That’s news to me

The wagons being the wagons from yesterday. Yes you voted trundle, yes I want your thoughts today

This is false.
Wolf Dolby woild totally jump to town Shinys defense if he thought it helped him

Back