• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Lmao I think I was more stressed about this flip than I expected. so I am all shaky and need to organize my thoughts. PRs, if you have any juicy details, pls don't out yourself right away I am thinking many things right now.

If you guys truly think I'm stupid enough to call Zinnia as town to make myself look good when SO FEW people have been truly suspicious of me so far, then go ahead and kill me today. I will just sit there with a smug look on my dead face.

What a difference a day makes.

I feel a whole lot better about ribbit today. I was thinking am i the only one thinking trundle was insanely wolfy?

If you guys truly think I'm stupid enough to call Zinnia as town to make myself look good when SO FEW people have been truly suspicious of me so far, then go ahead and kill me today. I will just sit there with a smug look on my dead face.
why are your lines degrading

are you fool

why are your lines degrading

are you fool
I just find it hilarious I'm being ganged up on when I'm the only person who was calling **** correctly at EOD and everyone thinks I'm suspicious for it
Post automatically merged:

You know I didn’t mean that to be a dumb clear I legit just don’t read the op ever
It's ok I already think you're town

Step one. I wanna analyze the Zinnia voters. I have every reason to feel someone from maf jumped on this wagon because it was too easy a frame.

@Dolby, can I convince you to look at someone besides Ribbit for a little while?

there was a Trundle quote yesterday saying the Yoshi + mog on Zinnia (I think) seemed maf aligned. I like that. But I also want to talk about Dino here because I felt that was a very interesting vote. Two posts this thread but made sure to vote. I just felt it fishy and would love to talk about that.

It wasn't just that.
Also - I won't decide my next vote until a lot closer to eod.
Also also - super thankful we didn't lose anyone in the night.

Yoshi + mog on Zinnia (I think) seemed maf aligned.
This was a last minute panic from me lol, I wouldn't read into it too much. But I definitely agree there were mafia on Zinnia!
Post automatically merged:

Atm my thoughts are:
Betsy noob town for thinking I'm mafia
ribbit mafia for trying to convince everyone I'm mafia
But I look forward to their reasonings

why does this make me think these are both town wagons and you're just saying this to bus me tomorrow 😭
i would be willing to overlook this potential slip if not for your other two lines:
detective check me tonight :lemon:
this is literally the book definition of cop awareness. dolby thought i was bad?
GL all, when zinnia is town I TOLD YOU SO :lemon:
“I TOLD YOU SO”

this is so tmi

There were three wagons and 0 major driving agenda in anyone’s EoD yesterday INCLUDING TRUNDLES. I take this back if anyone wants to say that Zinnia softed VT at some point.

I did exactly nothing overnight and I get home in 6 hours

Lmao I think I was more stressed about this flip than I expected. so I am all shaky and need to organize my thoughts. PRs, if you have any juicy details, pls don't out yourself right away I am thinking many things right now.
Same! I expected to be a possible nk. Either that or kept alive as a patsy. Which means i have to go over and reevaluate everything.

Back