• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Night Two

Dolby-was-An-Impostor.gif

Dolby (Coral) has been ejected. They were An Impostor (Role-blocker)
3 Impostors remain.

You have 24 hours to submit any actions.

Notes:
-You cannot target the same target consecutively (i.e. Night One targets cannot be targeted this night)
- This is the final phase to request a replacement. Afterwards, slots will be mod killed.

Day Three
1715892762284.png

@N e s s (Brown) has died. They were a vanilla townie.

You have 48 hours to vote.

@ShinyDungeoneer has left the game. @EnderWiggin has replaced their slot. Welcome!

Notes:
- Roles were completely randomized and replacements were made in the order the request to leave came. Please do not use host behavior to speculate alignments/roles
- An observer's chat is now open to the public. Please message me if you'd like access!

@BetsySundrop
@ribbitribbon
@Trundle
@EnderWiggin
@mogyay
@annika
@TN4U
@voltairenism
@unravel
@FrostyAlmonds
@Dinosaur
@radical6
@lily2816
@Yoshi155

I'm not gonna talk about the things I've been thinking during night phase right now. But I can finally explain my push on Radical yesterday. In bullet note format because I don't feel like typing proper a proper paragraph atm.

-I ask Dolby (who I was near positive was maf) a question that is something only a cop would really think about
-Expected Dolby to actually pay attention to this and and bring it up in maf chat (you know in a, Frosty may be cop kinda way)
-Dolby ignores
-Radical comes out of nowhere immedietly trying to cast suss on me.
-I play dramatic about catching wolf to see how they react + how others interpret it

I'll continue about thoughts on Radical not showing up since/voting, but I think I'll get to that later after a few more people show up and post.

town:
frosty ofc
dino now probably
trundle (he is as good as clear to me even though he's not technically clear)

townreads:
ribbit
lily
tn4u maybe?
betsy maybe?
ender maybe?

not townreads:
volt
unravel
radical
yoshi
mogyay

wait frosty report?
Post automatically merged:

town:
frosty ofc
dino now probably
trundle (he is as good as clear to me even though he's not technically clear)

townreads:
ribbit
lily
tn4u maybe?
betsy maybe?
ender maybe?

not townreads:
volt
unravel
radical
yoshi
mogyay