• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Night Two

Dolby-was-An-Impostor.gif

Dolby (Coral) has been ejected. They were An Impostor (Role-blocker)
3 Impostors remain.

You have 24 hours to submit any actions.

Notes:
-You cannot target the same target consecutively (i.e. Night One targets cannot be targeted this night)
- This is the final phase to request a replacement. Afterwards, slots will be mod killed.

Day Three
1715892762284.png

@N e s s (Brown) has died. They were a vanilla townie.

You have 48 hours to vote.

@ShinyDungeoneer has left the game. @EnderWiggin has replaced their slot. Welcome!

Notes:
- Roles were completely randomized and replacements were made in the order the request to leave came. Please do not use host behavior to speculate alignments/roles
- An observer's chat is now open to the public. Please message me if you'd like access!

@BetsySundrop
@ribbitribbon
@Trundle
@EnderWiggin
@mogyay
@annika
@TN4U
@voltairenism
@unravel
@FrostyAlmonds
@Dinosaur
@radical6
@lily2816
@Yoshi155

I'm not gonna talk about the things I've been thinking during night phase right now. But I can finally explain my push on Radical yesterday. In bullet note format because I don't feel like typing proper a proper paragraph atm.

-I ask Dolby (who I was near positive was maf) a question that is something only a cop would really think about
-Expected Dolby to actually pay attention to this and and bring it up in maf chat (you know in a, Frosty may be cop kinda way)
-Dolby ignores
-Radical comes out of nowhere immedietly trying to cast suss on me.
-I play dramatic about catching wolf to see how they react + how others interpret it

I'll continue about thoughts on Radical not showing up since/voting, but I think I'll get to that later after a few more people show up and post.

town:
frosty ofc
dino now probably
trundle (he is as good as clear to me even though he's not technically clear)

townreads:
ribbit
lily
tn4u maybe?
betsy maybe?
ender maybe?

not townreads:
volt
unravel
radical
yoshi
mogyay

wait frosty report?
Post automatically merged:

town:
frosty ofc
dino now probably
trundle (he is as good as clear to me even though he's not technically clear)

townreads:
ribbit
lily
tn4u maybe?
betsy maybe?
ender maybe?

not townreads:
volt
unravel
radical
yoshi
mogyay