• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

It's barely about him anymore because you were pushing me on my logic so I had to start talking about my meta reasoning??? I've already admitted I was projecting when I said that. I agree he isn't getting attention now, or an excessive amount like we're talking about Ribbit. But there was discourse about it period. everyone who tr'd him at one point said, Yoshi is town, Dolby commented on that. it's not an active and large discussion, but it happened. If I came out of nowhere and said 'I think Lily is town but here's a scenario where they could be maf', yes that'sI could get why you'd question why I'm considering hypothetical situations about Lily, but I had reason to think about Yoshi's slot when I brought it up.

Not quite, the point was I think they are town because their posts don't feel like they're talking to a maf team, and then tangented to the idea that it isn't impossible that they could be maf but ALSO largely AFK from maf chat, then lowkey projected about bussing them in that scenario. That's why in the same paragraph I ended saying I wouldn't mind voting off Yoshi either way, I don't think inactives are helpful to keep around 90% of the time. 🤷‍♀️ And shocker but yes I was well aware that Dolby fit that scenario. And yes if Yoshi flipped red I wouldn't write off Dolby as confirmed town.

The moral is don't mafia when you're grumpy or tired, and definitely not if you are both. The end.

Considering Ribbit is getting a lot of heat right now, wanna tell us why you think he's town?

I didn't get how that was a town slip either but makes more sense now. It's my second time playing, but I was obsing kingmaker.

But I also like that you are taking off the hard town read on TN4U because I just couldn't get that take.

THIS. Yes.
why are you saying i think you are coming out of nowhere i dont understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i barely follow your point anymore so ill just follow what i said and drop this

hello yes i said on my post that i tr jacob and dolby also !!! and i still think that , i think frosty and betsy are also town

i will probably vote for either of the ppl i said in my last post - tn4u / ribbit, tbh tho i got bored of reading so um i will actually still need to do that (sry my weekend is my time off so im not fully in the zone...) i do not like how t4nu didnt say a word to/abt me but as soon as the wee hate wagon started i was "def mafia" i dont like new ppl talking in absolutes bc i feel its weird and also there posts just feel weird and forced but idk them so maybe im being mean

ill come back again sry guys im lazy lol
Post automatically merged:

also ik im town so obv im gonna like ppl who are against (or at least question!!) my lil wagon thing lol

yes that is right lol (i play w my heart not w my head)
ngl mog sounds super town i would oppose to chopping her today

hello yes i said on my post that i tr jacob and dolby also !!! and i still think that , i think frosty and betsy are also town

i will probably vote for either of the ppl i said in my last post - tn4u / ribbit, tbh tho i got bored of reading so um i will actually still need to do that (sry my weekend is my time off so im not fully in the zone...) i do not like how t4nu didnt say a word to/abt me but as soon as the wee hate wagon started i was "def mafia" i dont like new ppl talking in absolutes bc i feel its weird and also there posts just feel weird and forced but idk them so maybe im being mean

ill come back again sry guys im lazy lol

also ik im town so obv im gonna like ppl who are against (or at least question!!) my lil wagon thing lol

yes that is right lol (i play w my heart not w my head)
i’m not new to mafia, i don’t have meta if that’s your concern but i didn’t say you were definitely mafia, i said you were my wolfread 😔 please rr a little if you can

Obvious town (so far):
  • Yoshi
  • Annika
Obvious mafia (so far):
  • Zinnia
  • Mog
Still have to wait and see what the others have to say.
is this what you’re talking about

i didn’t say this

why are you saying i think you are coming out of nowhere i dont understaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IYes please we're going in circles over something stupidly irrelevant. But I say out of nowhere because you think me talking about Yoshi and potential maf partner was an irrelevant statement since they weren't a hot topic, and if you didn't think that I do not understand why you zoned in on it at all. I think we're just interpretting each other wrong..

But more importantly, was anyone even considering chopping Mog today???

@mogyay i’m more concerned that you seem to be conflating me with tn4u without any other reason to suspect me than yesterday’s fos. i don’t think it’s ai, i just would prefer some reasons if you plan on pursuing me

Ribbit do you have ideas who you want to vote today>? Or are you still considering no elim?
i have been sufficiently talked out of no elim but i don’t know who to vote either. maybe zinnia to get some info based on interactions and being in my original pool.

i’m not new to mafia, i don’t have meta if that’s your concern but i didn’t say you were definitely mafia, i said you were my wolfread 😔 please rr a little if you can

is this what you’re talking about

i didn’t say this
hello no that paragraph was not abt u at all, just t4nu and ik u didnt say that

tf ur talking abt

im not accusing you of anything, and yes it's only us talking abt yoshi but at this point it's barely abt him so yeah i dont think hes getting much attention. and you just said you cant expect attention on a tr'd innactive slot so you sorta agreed he isn't getting any. and if dolby is questioning the tr, there you have it, the potential setup for a bus you wanted. it's 5am none of this makes sense and im dropping this
Volt Frosty is clearly not moving towards a Yoshi vote and probably isn't moving to get Yoshi voted out on future days. I kinda view this whole interaction as a town vs town slap fight between the two of you

im here

ribbi and annika are villagers btw
Great, now i have to consider if you're TMIing annika town again. Why are Ribbit and Annika town to you?

@radical6 what makes you disagree with ribbit elimination? What makes them town for you? Also I know that you sus both TN4U and Trundle so which of them would you vote today if you were choosing between them?

Also I will say Yoshi calling out the one zero-poster left in the game is not town indicative and I can totally see that coming from new mafia. Don't think I would vote Yoshi today though.

A couple thoughts for the morning:

1) I wish mog would come back
2) I can see a scenario where TN4U is being lightly coached and is mafia, but the amount of people pushing him is ridiculous to me. I’m still town leaning him
3) unravel’s posts today are not good to have, but not really changing my mind. I just don’t see anything from unravel that comes across town. Most of the posts are just generic game logic with no reads. And there is a Ribbit sus because IMO that is a super safe read for anyone at this point (whether ribbit is town or mafia, does not matter wrt unravel alignment). I will be keeping my vote on them today.
Tbh I could see unravel as pairred with Ribbit since they just sussed the slot and decided to leave their vote on Zinnia and made no indicaton that they were actually considering moving her vote

I think I gotta read Zinnia's ISO today

IYes please we're going in circles over something stupidly irrelevant. But I say out of nowhere because you think me talking about Yoshi and potential maf partner was an irrelevant statement since they weren't a hot topic, and if you didn't think that I do not understand why you zoned in on it at all. I think we're just interpretting each other wrong..

But more importantly, was anyone even considering chopping Mog today???
i didnt mean that at all, i meant yoshi was irrevelant to a potential mafia partner hence why i dont think a bus would happen. thats it thats all that i said, thats all that i mean, point me towards i made this about you. that was a very objective statement i did just bc i genuinelly think youre town and i was joining in to discuss and try to solve a slot. it was never about you personally. you see i even try to deescalate the argument back to yoshi himself. yet at #379 you are antagonizing me for NO REASON. im going back on this because its not fair you are like "I do not understand why you zoned in on it at all" like im being completly unreasonable here

hello no that paragraph was not abt u at all, just t4nu and ik u didnt say that
i am a defensive player and its a bad habit bc i know u could just be misled town but i dont like how u said my posting wasnt game related when it was , from my perspective u took a chance on what trundle said , maybe im wrong idk its not a strong feeling, maybe im being sensitive but u seem like a strong player so ur thoughts on me seemed weak and opportunistic BUT im still reading

lol didnt mean to talk to myself that was @ ribbit

tbh I don't think Mog is super town but I kinda think that activity surrounding the push on her makes her more town than she'd otherwise be and I'd be opposed to voting her today. She does have a static progression that is a bit concerning but eh, I don't think I vote her just bc like, interactivity around Zinnia looks worse to me

tbh I don't think Mog is super town but I kinda think that activity surrounding the push on her makes her more town than she'd otherwise be and I'd be opposed to voting her today. She does have a static progression that is a bit concerning but eh, I don't think I vote her just bc like, interactivity around Zinnia looks worse to me
what does static progression mean? is that a nice way of saying i suck ? lol : (

hello ness ! 💗

Also I straight up think that regardless of cultural issues Ribbit just looks so much more mafia than anyone else rn. Preemptive cop doubt isn't a "Dan townread someone know he knew didn't have their role yet" levels of certainty but it's like, pretty up there. It's embellic of a guilty conscience and I think that me doubting him is much for significant than Zinnia or Mog (pretty sussed slots) saying they wolfread him. There's more than that but quite frankly, this is the dagger for me

what does static progression mean? is that a nice way of saying i suck ? lol : (

hello ness ! 💗
You haven't really changed your reads at all, and only expanded the scope of them a bit is what I'm saying

hello ness ! 💗
i think he means like you’re stuck on something that happened awhile ago

Also I straight up think that regardless of cultural issues Ribbit just looks so much more mafia than anyone else rn. Preemptive cop doubt isn't a "Dan townread someone know he knew didn't have their role yet" levels of certainty but it's like, pretty up there. It's embellic of a guilty conscience and I think that me doubting him is much for significant than Zinnia or Mog (pretty sussed slots) saying they wolfread him. There's more than that but quite frankly, this is the dagger for me
dolby i assume you’re just gonna cancel me over that one post without looking at any of my new content?

Volt Frosty is clearly not moving towards a Yoshi vote and probably isn't moving to get Yoshi voted out on future days. I kinda view this whole interaction as a town vs town slap fight between the two of you

Great, now i have to consider if you're TMIing annika town again. Why are Ribbit and Annika town to you?

@radical6 what makes you disagree with ribbit elimination? What makes them town for you? Also I know that you sus both TN4U and Trundle so which of them would you vote today if you were choosing between them?

Also I will say Yoshi calling out the one zero-poster left in the game is not town indicative and I can totally see that coming from new mafia. Don't think I would vote Yoshi today though.

Tbh I could see unravel as pairred with Ribbit since they just sussed the slot and decided to leave their vote on Zinnia and made no indicaton that they were actually considering moving her vote

I think I gotta read Zinnia's ISO today
i dont want a yoshi wagon happening bc for once a policy chop doesnt sound ideal but sorry ill stop tilting

Back